[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you use this program? What is the learning curve? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: github-logo.png (8KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
github-logo.png
8KB, 1200x1200px
How do you use this program? What is the learning curve?

I know people use this program to run prisma and colorization programs on auto.

But since I don't know how to use Github or understand the language I've been forced to do these things manually frame by frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeEAGipZQiY

https://github.com/richzhang/colorization
>>
>>61481103

Learn Git.
>>
>>61481103
that's a website not a program
>>
File: 1500516507122.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1500516507122.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>>61481103
wait, what? do you want to learn git, or to use the program in the repo? also the project's readme seems pretty complete.
>>
>>61481103
git push -f

That's the only command you need to know.
>>
>>61481156
I want to use the program. But I don't know how to use it.

So I've been manually running 1 image at a time through the online demo instead

But this is really time consuming when you do 1000's of pictures
>>
File: 1500576402473.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500576402473.png
24KB, 240x240px
git doesn't "run" anything.

it's for source control. basically a way to manage the history of your code.

you can check out codecademys free git course online and there are a couple more interactive guides out there that are decent.

i personally recommend Treehouse's Learn Git and Git Basics courses, they're great
>>
>>61481118
>>61481142
>>61481165
>>61481212
>reading comprehension
>>
File: comfy inside.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
comfy inside.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>61481196
it seems to be targeted at linux/mac os, but it's python, so it might work on windows with a few changes (and maybe msys2)
you can either clone the repo on the big green button on github, download as zip, or installing git and running the command in the readme.
install python and the dependencies listed on the readme.
also you'll need to know some simple scripting, as the software also only runs 1 image at a time, for what i've understood at least
>>
>>61481103
>>61481262
>writing composition
>>
Considering the instructions are right on the page, I think you're too much of a brainlet for this particular software. May I suggest Windows Movie Maker?
>>
>>61481165
git push -fu
My all time favorite command
>>
Start off by using SourceTree or something similar.
Once you get comfortable with the concept then you can start using the command line.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.