[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw banks require nonfree javascript to check balance >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: e36.jpg (54KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
e36.jpg
54KB, 600x464px
>tfw banks require nonfree javascript to check balance
>tfw all websites require nonfree javascript to make transactions
>>
>>61476154
Proof that free software is useless.
>>
Feels bad man.
>>
>>61476154
Most banks you can do the same tasks by calling and many small websites will let you call in orders.
I call in orders at the cubical.us all the time.
>>
>>61476208
You want me to make calls on a proprietary phone network that's monitored by the FBI? Nice try, Shlomo.
>>
Cash doesn't have this problem
>>
>>61476256
Yeah, just other problems. Enjoy buying things online with cash. Enjoy having to deal with the security risks of keeping significant amounts of cash around.
>>
>bankcucks

Enjoy Shillberg knowing every transaction you make, enjoy him using your money to fund anti-white operations.

Non-physical currency is the greatest victory of the long nose tribe.
>>
File: 1499386462477.jpg (470KB, 1900x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499386462477.jpg
470KB, 1900x2048px
>>61476329
>/pol/sperging this hard over banking

When you're over 18, at some point need employment, and a bank account before that. Back to Raddet you go, you social and genetic failure.
>>
File: Inspector_Pepe.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
Inspector_Pepe.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>61476722
>being this butthurt that people call out a systemic problem that has been recognized in America as early as President Jackson
>>
>>61476817
Ah, and the racism and antisemitism really helped legitimize your argument and maturity.
>>
>>61476817
Yeah your banks are shit and whatever. What are you going to CURRENTLY as an individual do about it? You going to look for a job this week to pay your bills and rent arrears or are you going to try a fucking movement to bring down the Federal Reserve? You do this when you have some power, not when you're an irrelevant broke fuck. There will be no Hitler-esque uprising of a poorfag to leader in the modern day.
>>
>not keeping all your savings under your mattress
step it up
>>
File: 112.jpg (47KB, 600x704px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
47KB, 600x704px
>>61476159
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.