[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's gonna be the next big breakout social media?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Biff.jpg (7KB, 239x211px)
Biff.jpg
7KB, 239x211px
So what's gonna be the next big breakout social media?
>>
>>61474855
The Matrix
>>
File: 1489487893519.jpg (289KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
1489487893519.jpg
289KB, 1140x700px
>>61474918
Close
>>
>>61475002
The world's becoming freaky
>>
>>61474855
Something like Twitter, but with a 32 character limit and you must post live photo/video.
>>
File: 1496276668512.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496276668512.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>>61474855
Look for billion dollar insights elsewhere brainlet.
That or pay up for them
>>
>>61475460
We already had that, it was called Vine and it was even dumber than what you just described.
>>
>>61475460
Instagram?
>>
some forum where you can shitpost and all you have written gets deleted on the same day.
>>
Boipuccirate
Where ppl get social based on the review of their boipucci
>>
Creepr - track your friends at all times via GPS! Know when they're sitting on the toilet or sleeping. Wait, they already have that...
>>
>asking the basket weaving forum for autists what the next big social media is
smart
>>
>>61476628
My coworkers showed me that. What a load of bullshit.
>>
Fuckbook.
An app which is connected to a cockring mounted GoPro. People follow you and get alerts when you're fucking someone so they can watch.
>>
Something a lot less centralized than Facebook. It will include a lot of pictures and emojis. A combination of instagram + twitter + something new and hip.
>>
>>61476628
what is paranoiapp?
>>
>>61477356
Facebook + Twitter +
>>61475526
So it's a combination between Facebook + Twitter + Snapchat and throw in some instagram features.
>>
>>61477678
Facebook is too verbose for a future/modern social media.
>>
I can see social networks fragmenting at some point, because nobody wants everyone to find their details.

Setting up your own SN servers is probably going to get easier and cheaper in the next few years, i've heard mastodon is onto some good things.
>>
killer robot bees
>>
>>61474855
whatever the kids who are about 1-8 years old now adopt when they start getting phones and computers

They will not want to be on the same social networks as their parents and grandparents.

It won't necessarily be better than Twitter and/or Facebook. But it will be very different.

My guess it will be something like constant live streams. Wearing body cams of some sort. with the option of watching in VR from the streamers perspective. Having viewer comments in real time.
>>
i think its going to start dividing itself along political lines

soon you will be one of "those people" on "those networks" and it will seriously influence your professional standing if you are found out by your peers to have an account on "that one", because you are then either a nazi bastard or a bleeding heart snowflake
>>
minds.com, facebook twitter and youtube with no algorithm bs
>>
>>61477861

>constant live streams

yeah i can imagine that. gen Z is fucked. managing social standing on facebook/twitter/instagram/whatever is already driving some kids to emotial exhaustion and breakdown, imagine if you had to keep up the act 24 hours a fucking day, every day...

pic related, this episode made me feel physically sick because it feels like we're 90% there already
>>
File: nosedive.png (425KB, 759x401px) Image search: [Google]
nosedive.png
425KB, 759x401px
>>61477939

forgot pic because im a fag
>>
A normified *chan.
>>
Gab.ai, like Twitter but with freedom of speech
>>
>>61476628
>plot twist: They are meeting instead of using whatsapp to plot your assassination without leaving traces
>>
>>61477939
I think if your kids give that much of a shot about their (((social media))) then they deserve that
>>
>>61474855
I noticed social media is dying off. Maybe chat Messengers will make a comeback.
>>
>>61479558
I fucking hope so. Having to see my Facebook news feed and trending topics while I talk to people feels like the conditioning scene Clockwork Orange.
>>
>>61474855
urbit
>>
>>61477956

Watched this last night. Holy shit I can totally see this.
>>
>>61475484
You just blew my fucking mind and I don't know why.
>>
>>61475480
Get fucked, frogposter.
>>
>>61474855
E-mail and listservs.
>>
Nowhere. The social media bubble is bursting soon.
>>
>>61482525
I wish, lists are amazing as long as the messages don't contain HTML garbage.
>>
>>61474855
assbook
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.