[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

check out this IRONIC meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Iron-4.jpg (195KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
Iron-4.jpg
195KB, 706x706px
check out this IRONIC meme
>>
You're a ferry
>>
>>61466774
Damn you Carlosium!
>>
>>61466774
I'd just like to interject for a moment. You appear to be using an element from this image in your post: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Aluminium-4.jpg
You may have done this accidentally, but you've violated the terms of its copyright license. This is a serious offense and I hope you take it as seriously as it deserves.
Not to say that you're not allowed to create derived works from this image, you are, but this picture is released under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license. Therefor, you are free:

to share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work;
to remix - to adapt the work;

Under the following condition:

attribution - You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).

In this case, the attribution requirement is resolved simply by including the following in your post:

See https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Aluminium-4.jpg for author [CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

Now that you have read this, I hope you have a better understanding of your rights and obligations when remixing and sharing this work. They will let you edit, now be nice and credit~
>>
>>61466834
Offtopic, but it's a retard thread to begin with: This is the reason I prefer CC0/WTFPL/0BSD-style no-attribution licenses for my work. It's way too easy to violate even something as simple as MIT.
>>
>>61466985
>it too hawd to give cwedit
>>
>>61466788
>>61466799
Checked and kekked.
>>
>>61466774
>>61466834
LOL OP this guy just revealed that your pic is actually of aluminum and not iron.
>>
>>61467064
how aluminumic
>>
>>61467003
Well, just look at OP.
I am perfectly capable of crediting the work I use, but I am not so vain as to require my signature being shown on all of my work.
>>
>>61466774
that is fucking aluminum
holy shit op this is a really good shitpost
>>
>>61467427
Not like anyone would ever want to reuse your code anyway.
>>
>>61467075
it's spelled almanac you dumb nigger
>>
>>61467446
>aluminium
ftfy
>>
>>61467467
>dental insurance and homogeneity
ftfy
>>
>>61467427
>not so vain as to require my signature being shown on all of my work.
It's more about letting downstream recipients know that they're allowed to reuse the photo however they wish. Without such a notice, someone who sees it will probably assume that they're not allowed to touch it.
>>
>>61466774
lost
>>
>>61467473
THE SUN WILL NEVER SET
>>
>>61467483
is that so?
>>
>>61467064
you meant, aluminium right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.