[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CMS Threat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: bw.png (758KB, 677x729px) Image search: [Google]
bw.png
758KB, 677x729px
Whats up /g/ - I've recently been looking into building a website in Drupal or Wordpress that will need to be updated by somebody else, I personally code in HTML, CSS and JQuery and can make some great looking sites within bootstrap, is there any easy way of doing the bulk of the coding myself and then having hooks to pull in content.

Drupal seems to be the most flexible CMS but I wondered what you guys use generally, as thanks to Google's search rankings now there is fuck all information out there for this question.
>>
>>61456468
>pick wp
>slightly change some random theme
>autoupdates enabled as default
>have client update his own content

enjoy ez website

you need a bit of php to make plugins and themes but value of themes is mostly design, not programming so it's not worth bothering with it unless you want to be a designer

also you seem confused so install whatever cms you chose locally and fuck with it a bit so you understand what the fuck you are talking about
>>
>>61457122
Thanks /g/ro - looking into WP mostly but I really want to be able to code the majority in HTML/css without having to worry about all the extra PHP mess that comes with it.

I'll give some stuff a go
>>
>>61457156
html / css comes in when making themes but seeing how many themes are available i'd say it's only interesting as a learning exercise or if you're into design
php comes in to interact with wp functions and access database stuff, if you don't want to bother with it you might as well just make websites from scratch
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.