[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The absolute STATE of Android

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

The absolute STATE of Android
>>
>>61455122
I don't need to call the cops I have my own problem solver right here
>>
Gay SJW IOS shill.
>>
malware?
>>
>>61455122
For every American life this costs it'll save others from being shot by the police.
>>
File: 1422116454958.png (9KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1422116454958.png
9KB, 215x215px
>>61455122
How that this comes out immediately after.

rely meks u fink
>>
File: 1489613822910.png (141KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1489613822910.png
141KB, 2688x2688px
>my 30 USD dumbphone does what a 800+ USD smartshit doesn't
really collected my user data
>>
>>61455252
t. Tyrone Dequairous Wahingnton III
>>
>testing this
>calling 911
>Is this an emergency?
>i repsond with no
>then why are you calling us?
>I physically hang my phone
fug a police patrol is going door by door asking if all is ok
>>
rip burgerz
>>
File: jrevrp.png (338KB, 378x702px) Image search: [Google]
jrevrp.png
338KB, 378x702px
It has already been proven that iOS is objectively incredible, whereas JavaLagShitDroid (Android) is objectively shitty, you retarded butthurt beta ugly permavirgins. You shouldn't have a smartphone or any type of a phone because you're not going to call anyone and nobody is going to call you anyway. You really shouldn't call law enforcement criminals, but if they kill you, you deserve it because you won't be such a disappointment when you're dead. I'm happy and I'm grateful that vigilantes kill law enforcement criminals (police officers FBI employees, CIA employees, etc), military criminals and navy criminals because they're just disguised criminals. Also, I'm an intelligent beautiful woman. Those are facts. Get over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS7i5-gOJO0
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7ce_1330544009
>>
>>61458488
>It has already been proven that iOS is objectively incredible, whereas JavaLagShitDroid (Android) is objectively shitty, you retarded butthurt beta ugly permavirgins. You shouldn't have a smartphone or any type of a phone because you're not going to call anyone and nobody is going to call you anyway. You really shouldn't call law enforcement criminals, but if they kill you, you deserve it because you won't be such a disappointment when you're dead. I'm happy and I'm grateful that vigilantes kill law enforcement criminals (police officers FBI employees, CIA employees, etc), military criminals and navy criminals because they're just disguised criminals. Also, I'm an intelligent beautiful woman. Those are facts. Get over it.
>>
>>61455122
>not having some form of self defense
They deserve it.
>>
>>61455247
Most likely. Android phones need to have the "install apps from unknown sources" hidden and only available after entering the phone's IMEI twice and a bigger warning.

My cousins android phone locked up hard to the point whete it would reboot over and over again throughout the day. The download folder on his phone was filled to the brim with random APKs ranging from minecraft_free_hd.apk all the way to xxx_delux.apk.
>>
>>61455154
>you find a body in your house
>you shoot it
>its brain splatters over the carpet
>done
>>
I can afford an iPhone but the past 5 years I've owned Sony Xperia flagship devices. I'm currently rocking a XZ and I have an upgrade available now if I want it.

I'm waiting to see what the iPhone 8 and Note 8 are like before I make my decision on which phone I go for next.

For me Android has gone as far as it can go. The OS is done, the mod scene is dead and there is no real reason to root your phone anymore.
>>
>>61455122
My 5 year old iPhone 5 doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>61456321
Tell them you're with (insert buzzword here) Communications and you just installed a "new system" and "need to verify the correct number is shown". Works every time
>>
>>61455122
fuckng manufacturer fault
>>
>>61460852
How incompetent can the plebs even be?

Google spent year creating the perfect safe space for retards, locking it down as far as possible to make sure nobody could possible fuck up their smartphone.
The plebs still manage to do it.

They can't be incompetent. This isn't mere incompetence, they are competent in fucking up computers at levels we can't even understand.
</autism>
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.