[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I will probably have to go to an office to work for the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: life-in-a-nut-shell.png (32KB, 1200x269px) Image search: [Google]
life-in-a-nut-shell.png
32KB, 1200x269px
>I will probably have to go to an office to work for the next 40 years then after that I will just sit around waiting for death being old and useless

life is truly the original meme

The only way out is to become a NEET genetic dead-end, be born super rich or win the lottery.

I even tried making an app but of course that failed completely wasting a year of my life

How do you intend to escape this cursed life?
>>
>>61451562
Join the military and die in a false flag attack
>>
>>61451562

Don't have kids. Just look for a cute childfree gf and cruise to the end on easy mode.

Life is meaningless so don't feel bad for stuff you don't do.
>>
File: 1480644745604.jpg (75KB, 470x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480644745604.jpg
75KB, 470x1024px
>>61451562
> when you are facing existential dread, go to 4chan to numb down the bad feelings only to find this in the catalog

thanks anon
>>
>>61451562
>wasting a year of my life
Try wasting a decade not learning how to program.
>>
>>61451793
you almost make it sound as if programming is a skill that will set you up for life when most programmers are wagecuck code monkeys that get tossed out at age 40
>>
Make a shitton of shitty apps, some of them will find an audience and you'll get money, you'll also get the experience and knowledge to make good apps
>>
File: 1496105599368.jpg (316KB, 768x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1496105599368.jpg
316KB, 768x1892px
>Get yourself a nursery rhyme or any stupid song for children
>Pool a random number of assets of popular shit these days
>Write software to randomly select assets, render a video with it and upload it to youtube with tags relevant to whatever assets were picked
>Get to 3 million viewers from the sheer amount of irresponsible parents using cellphones as pacifiers and childrens too young to even realize what they're watching while all your videos jump to each other from autoplay due to tag abuse
There you go, free internet money
>>
>>61451818
No, but it is extremely useful.
>>
>>61452005
it will get automated soon enough. long before more physical skills get BTFO
>>
>>61451562
>tfw you have 40+ years before you to do whatever you want to do
>>
I've just entered "responsibilities" and it sucks ass.

I think my plan for this period is to amass as few responsibilities as possible so that I can use what downtime I find to focus on myself and what I want to do.

My only real goal is to endure for as long as possible and maaaybe start reach retirement. If that happens, become an alcoholic and waste what little I have left of resources in life on stupid shit that will entertain me for a moment.

I assume death by 60-70 based on good genes, but sooner is a distinct probability.
>>
>>61451997

>zero click through rate as babies can not into internet
>nobody wanna put ads on your video
>make zero dollaroos
>>
>>61452106
>death by 60-70 based on good genes
Where the fuck are you from that has such a low life expectancy?
>>
>>61452389

Oh don't get me wrong, the average life expectancy where I live is 90+.

But I am slowly poisoning my body through food, drink, and other interesting substances for temporary highs which will probably shave a good chunk off the average.
>>
>>61452389
>the average life expectancy where I live is 90+.
where? even japan is 83 and as far as im concerned its the highest.
most first world countries are late 70s
>>
>>61452431

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you quoted wrongf.

It's not the official statistic, just based on personal experience. Most old people I knew were in their late 80s early 90s when they died.
>>
>>61452106

I entered "responsibilities" and then 3 years later I exited the country and lived it up in Asia for 4 years.

Now I'm out of money and shitty jobs are still waiting for me.

There is no release from this hell. This time I'm saving up enough for 10 years of being a bum in Asia and then killing myself.
>>
>>61452449
well you can't get to know dead people
unless you're one of those left wing shamans I guess
>>
>>61452452

How's the life-waster situation in Asia at the moment?
>>
>tfw I wasted the fun time being an autistic virgin
>>
Stretching out that red bit as much as I can by having a fairly comfy job, living with parents (I pay my share and they like having me there), staying single and not having kids. My green bit will come as they get further into the grey bit, but nobody gets to stay in the red forever. Enjoy the heck out of it while you can.
>>
>>61451562
>tfw you skipped the fun times by being socially retarded
JUST
>>
>>61452477

Pretty good desu. Everybody just assumes you are some sort of digital nomad.

Get a lot of sex with qts and only the growing anxiety that you have wasted your life sometimes flares up to ruin your day.
>>
File: 14990951999700[1].jpg (111KB, 749x775px) Image search: [Google]
14990951999700[1].jpg
111KB, 749x775px
>>61452389
I'm from Russia. Even 45-50 good enough.
>>
>tfw cruising from red straight into gray.
>>
I own a company of 4 people and a couple of million in turn over.
Make 250k per year.

You need to sell products, trading hours for dollars no matter how much you are paid will be a grind to retirement.
>>
>>61451997

you forgot:

> become an expert at dubious SEO
>>
>>61455722
This. Don't trade your time for a paycheck.
>>
>>61455722
>tfw you have no money for products to sell.
>>
File: 1486162056938.jpg (353KB, 788x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486162056938.jpg
353KB, 788x576px
>>61455632
I feel like a large portion of 4chans user base is right here. Probably why its so shit around here.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.