[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ if I have an iPhone 5s that's jailbroken with unlimited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: pattern5s.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
pattern5s.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Hey /g/ if I have an iPhone 5s that's jailbroken with unlimited attempts at passcodes is there anyway i can get into it without losing all my stuff?
>>
>>61450877
Oh come on Jamal
>>
>>61450896
If i was Jamal i wouldn't care about my photos
>>
>>61450877
Return it, Tyrese.
>>
You've got infinite tries but only 10000 permutations.

Hmm...
>>
>>61450913
my phone isnt locking, it has my exgirlfriends nudes, i will dump
>>
fucking take it back to the at&t store you took it from daquan
>>
Brute force it you dumb shit.

Lemme show you how it works.

Tits!
>>
op you fucking nigger just destroy bulid destroy it and join the android master race
>>
>>61450964
my brother used to love that show, i don't want an android phone, its kinda like being a smoker, i know its giving me cancer, but fuck it
>>
>>61450905
>Be black
>Steal iphonz from white bish
>Asking these trannie nerds on Gee for help
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>61450927
You won't dump shit faggot.

OP never fucking delivers and that's why you'll get no help.

Fuck off.
>>
>>61450877
use an rpi and servos to make a robotic finger brute forcer
>>
>>61452414
>reddit spacing
you can fuck off too
>>
>>61450940
This. It might take a few days but if your pictures are that important to you you'll do it. Do a thousand a day and you'll be done in ten days.
>>
Okay here is what you will need to do. You will have to buy an arduino, three motors, a touch pen, and a bunch of small rods. What you will want to do is to basically build a 3D printer which doesn't move around an extruder but a touch pen, and at the bottom you will place the phone. Now program it to go through every single combination.

Easy peasy opie
>>
>>61452517
It's called a haiku you dumb slut
>>
>>61452605
No it's not.
>>
>>61452641
Yes it is, here's another one for you:

Suck my dick
You stupid whore
In you I cum
>>
>>61450877

Brute force it. You should be good at that.
>>
>>61450877
>4 digits
>iOS 9 upped PINs to 6 minimum
Oh please, why haven't you bruteforced it already?
>>
File: IMG_7368.jpg (67KB, 749x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7368.jpg
67KB, 749x1334px
>>61452804
72+ if you use the keyboard actually.
>>
>>61452804

>iOS 9 upped PINs to 6 minimum

Not true. I'm using iOS9 with only 4.
>>
>>61454334
72 minimum? that's a bit intense
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.