[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LG has best phones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: samsungvslg.png (140KB, 940x478px) Image search: [Google]
samsungvslg.png
140KB, 940x478px
Who dya think has the better overall product

I personally see LG as the patrician choice due to actually putting out consistently good products and not jacking up the price to give a false sense of quality

>inb4 muh round edge
>inb4 butthurt crapplefags talk shit

Windows phoners allowed in for grovelling purposes only
>>
>>61433639
>Who dya think has the better overall product
>I personally see LG as the patrician choice due to actually putting out consistently good products and not jacking up the price to give a false sense of quality
Yeah, about that false sense of quality:
https://www.girardgibbs.com/lg-g4-bootloop-class-action-lawsuit/
>>
>bootloop

Uh, no.
>>
File: 1476650395190_1500356850324.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476650395190_1500356850324.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>61433653
>class action lawsuit
Yeah a couple people were affected and got the same new phone for less than 200 bucks

More than i can say for your battery exploding overlords at Shamsung
>>
>>61433688
A couple of people? Oh, boy.
https://www.google.com/search?client=lightning&ei=-cJtWYGTPMPuUKjBprgF&q=lg+bootloop+xda&oq=lg+bootloop+xda&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.12..0i22i30k1l2j0i22i10i30k1.9538.13141.0.13653.6.5.1.0.0.0.609.1289.0j3j1j5-1.5.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..0.6.1318...0j0i67k1.H02A_fw4Bkg
>class action lawsuit
And even that is not a guarantee. Not to mention that it only applies to US citizens.
>and got the same new phone for less than 200 bucks
Oh, the same phones which will inevitably bootloop and had to pay for it on top of that? And again, most likely possible only in the US. Better than Samsung's exploding phones, but not by much.
>>
Apple is the best.
>>
>>61433639
>gook vs gook
>>
>>61433639
is this bait?
for context, I own a G4

>slow updates
>no monthly android security patches, get one every 6 months if I'm lucky
>shitty customer support
>god awful rom support
>terrible stock rom
>average battery life
>large range of small software qwirks that make the product not feel finished
>Issues with some third party apps, shitty 120 phones run google maps better than this phone.

Say what you will about the iPhone, but it is undeniably a smooth and polished product. Samsung (and maybe HTC, cant vouch for them) create the android equivalent of the iPhone, great build quality, lighting fast ect

Also, i've been through 3 G4's in 18 months, have had a couple of friends with G5s also get bootloops, and as I recall the G3 also had a bootloop issue.

Fuck LG, I'm never buying one of their products again.
>>
>>61433639
LG is complete trash, OP. My G4 is a perfect example of their "quality" products.
>>
>>61435123
>>61435256
I own a G4 and love it.

My friends also own other G series and love it. Quit your bitching.
>>
Isn't it the same Korean shit anyway? Just buy Apple.
>>
>>61435340
This. Support American companies you cunts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.