[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigh...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: trust-me.jpg (410KB, 1497x1497px) Image search: [Google]
trust-me.jpg
410KB, 1497x1497px
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Android.

https://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/android-backdoor-ghostctrl-can-silently-record-your-audio-video-and-more/
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (72KB, 898x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
72KB, 898x692px
PAJEETDROIDS BLOWN THE BTFO OUT
>>
are you mentally challenged? you really seem mentally challenged.
>>
But that's what smartphones do, they record everything you do and sell the data.

This is the primary function of a smartphone. The whole 'giving people access to the internet' and 'mobile computing' stuff is 2 and 3.
>>
>>61432952
You're like a Macfag, only for a company that is raping you worse. It's remarkable.
>>
>variant of a backdoor that affects windows, linux, mac, and android
>somehow this is all android's fault
>>
>>61433005
Somehow its not. Why are you retreating into a defensive stand, my man? I haven't really found a remarkable RAT written for iOS.
>>
Luckily no cancerous JVM is allowed to run on iOS (that we know of).
>>
>>61433082
No need for it if everything is in the cloud meme anyways.
>>
>>61432812
>using google
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>61432812
Wait so if I read things clearly it basically said that official apps such as Whatsapp are concerned ? So much for proprietary software
>>
>>61433378

it's not even that. they just pretend to be that software. so you'd have to be retarded to ever have it effect you.
>>
>>61433416
So it's nothing worth worrying as usual ?
For this to actually impact you in some manner, you would have to be in the same mindset as retards who are downloading AIO downloader without looking ? [spoiler]I did it once[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1458705777860.png (77KB, 387x426px) Image search: [Google]
1458705777860.png
77KB, 387x426px
>>61432812
>There’s actually a red flag that shows how the malicious APK is an OmniRAT spinoff. Given that it’s a RAT as a service, this can be modified (or removed) during compilation.
>malicious APK
As long as you don't install apps from unofficial stores, you'll be fine.
I haven't installed any app in months, since I use my phone only as router.
>>
>>61435091

>As long as you don't install apps from unofficial stores, you'll be fine.

https://arstechnica.com/security/2017/06/google-play-is-fighting-an-uphill-battle-against-android-adware/

"It runs code that kicks off a number of processes.
It creates a file, then locks it.
Each process creates another file. For example, Process A creates a2 and repeatedly checks if Process B has created file b2, and vice versa.
If Process A finds file b2, it means Process B has started and locked file b1. Process A can delete file b2. Process B will do the same thing for file a2.
Process A keeps monitoring the lock status of file b1 while Process B monitors file a1. If any file is unlocked, it means the related process is dead. Then another process can restart it again."

Android is the Windows of smartphones, even has its own version of the uninstallable browser toolbar.
>>
droid fag btfo

enjoy your literal botnet faggots

this is why apple is the best

come see the droidfags perform damage control with old info about apple

get your shit together faggots
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.