[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC r8 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Specs.png (39KB, 796x474px) Image search: [Google]
Specs.png
39KB, 796x474px
>>
Please upgrade to a I7 2500k with a gtx 1050ti
>>
>>61432493
how can 6 gigs be dual channel ?
>>
>>61433636
probably 2x(1+2)
>>
File: ShitpostStation_com.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
ShitpostStation_com.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Ryzen 5 1600 itx board 3200 ram cpu and gpu water cooler in the mail
>>
>>61433670
eh ?
there are 4 slots, each of 2 slots work together..
there are 1+2 rams like a supermarket campaign ?
>buy 2 gig rams get 1 gig free
anyway im not so familiar with these lol
but why the fuck does one start a r8 thread with this ?
>>
>>61433701
You can combine Memory Sizes freely as long as there's the same overall size of RAM for both channels and they are all the same clock rate.

He probably startet out with 2x1GB and upgraded with a 2x2GB kit
>>
File: muhhdd.jpg (70KB, 981x674px) Image search: [Google]
muhhdd.jpg
70KB, 981x674px
ok /g/ i don't understand 70% of the stuff you're talking about on this board
but you can try to explain me some things

i know that my hdd is utter shit,,,
i should get a new one, heard that toshiba or hamachi are good ones ?
maybe a ssd too for the OS only ( if so how big should it be ) ?

also can i install iOS on this motherfucker
>dat multi dual booting thing

you'll probably tell me that all my hardware is shit but im not able to change anything beside the stoneage seagate before it fully gets alzheimer
>>
>>61433762
>all my hardware is shit
on the contrary, knowingly or unknowingly you seem to have done the absolute best choice by combining a 6400 with z170 motherboard.

now before everything, all you need to do is first of all upgrade your bios version to skyoc and overclock that beast up to at least 4.6 GHz.
>>
>>61433762
if you put your os on an ssd you will notice a huge difference.

i would go with 256 gb ssd but you don't need to get that much .
>>
>>61433802
lol the story how i achieved this goes like this
me and the storeguy check down the list of hardwares
he advices me and lets me chose...
offers me a similar board but doesn't start with z...costs 2 buckes less
>nah man give me the expensive one
>you want the xxxxxx one ? ( some like 250$ )
>nah the 110$ one
lol

>upgrade your bios version to skyoc and overclock that beast up to at least 4.6 GHz.

im guessing that my board allows me to overclock it ? what if the cpu doesn't allow...im reading somewhere that the 6400 can't be overclock'd up ....

i actually tought that a new cpu + fresh 8 gigs would help me with photoeditings but it's still slow somehow lol
>>
File: 1495190079826.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495190079826.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>61433762
>My hdd is utter shit
>Seagate
What the fuck are you on about? Seagate is fucking top tier fro the price
>>
>>61433941
/g/ last year
every now and then i come to this board to check some new tech i leave in the most confused way dude so you tell me lol
>>
>>61433918
>my board allows me to overclock it
only if it it provided the required firmware tweaks which this third party skyoc bios version delivers

>im reading somewhere that the 6400 can't be overclock'd up
that's what intel wants us to believe, in fact those chips are real badass. for some reason even better binned than 6500s. I've never had issues cranking up any 6400 to 4.8 GHz at no higher than 1.45 V. I'm pretty sure you'll get to 4.6 GHz with less than 1.4 V.
>>
File: July14.png (41KB, 781x529px) Image search: [Google]
July14.png
41KB, 781x529px
>>
File: 1000_dollar_shitposting_machine.png (362KB, 1534x648px) Image search: [Google]
1000_dollar_shitposting_machine.png
362KB, 1534x648px
Should I get a second fury or a 1080?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.