[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>year of the lord 2017 >still using a degenerate browser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: no_firefox.jpg (132KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
no_firefox.jpg
132KB, 410x410px
>year of the lord 2017
>still using a degenerate browser

what is your excuse, /g/? Are you not a pious man?
>>
Fuck is actually good? i hear different shit about all browsers.
>>
What's with the endless shitposting about Mozilla tech? There always seems to be multiple threads talking shit about Firefox or rust. It's as if some ultra rich company with competing products has an agenda.
>>
>>61418488
I use it.
I also use chrome

>zero fucks given
>>
Every browser shows BLACKED.com the same. I don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>61418656
Google has lots of money to pay Indians to shill for chrome
>>
File: Google_LGBT_Fla (2).jpg (250KB, 760x334px) Image search: [Google]
Google_LGBT_Fla (2).jpg
250KB, 760x334px
CHROME MASTER RACE!!1
I'm With Her.
>>
>its almost like firefox actually performs better and they keep pushing that chrome is faster or something despite it always being a huge pile of garbage that only exists to farm your personal data to sell to advertisers
really makes the sodium channels activate
>>
File: 1491284771784.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491284771784.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>61418738
>have to use blackboard for school
>visited blacked like 3 times to fap to the previews/look for good stuff to torrent
>blacked will always come up first when typing "black" into my navbar
>>
>b-but I just use chromium... I'm not supporting go-
>>
>>61418488
>Are you not a pious man?
No. Santa isn't real. Noah didn't build a 60 miles long arc and babies don't fall from the sky.
>>
I use opera and I like it
>>
>>61419042
>developers in vietnam, thailand and malaysia

I'm okay with this, as long as they don't come here
>>
>>61419225
That's not the point, faggot.
Chromium is literally Google's stooge.
>>
>>61419237
but it's open source :)
>>
good choice
>>
>>61419029
hover it with the mouse and press supr
alternatively just delete it from your history
>>
What wrong with Chrome exactly?
>>
>>61418488
Use palemoon yall.
>>
>>61418656
Google Analytics was being used on the "Get add-ons" page and everybody sperged out becoming anti-Mozilla in the process
>>
>>61421638
Chrome shills larping were the one sperging out.
Firefox is still the better browser
>>
>>61418488
FUCK OFF CHROME SHILL
>>
>>61418488
>making decisions about which software you use because of political butthurt from years ago instead of what works the best
Truly increases EEG readings
>>
>>61418488
The only one with ssl support on windows xp
>>
>>61418691
I'm with you. I do the occasional small biz site, and Chrome's dev tools are good for a loserfag like myself. FF is shit compared to before butI use it most of the time.
>>
Unless you're using debotnetted forks of Firefox or Chromium, you're fucked either way.
>>
>>61419029
>Want to go to blackboard
>Instinctively type boards.4chan
>Every time
>>
File: 22122016-UHW9W8G025GWRXFLO3O7.png (273KB, 990x360px) Image search: [Google]
22122016-UHW9W8G025GWRXFLO3O7.png
273KB, 990x360px
>>
because i like this theme https://github.com/sapierens/firefox-edge
>>
>be me
>have been experiencing dns unreachable followed by limited network for like 30seconds
>has been happening for a year or so
>always happen when browsing never when downloading or playing games
>only my pc is affected, can reach intern
>had my router rooter, got a new pc PC, switched from wifi to PLC then a better model of PLC just in case, changed all the cables because fuck it
>couldn't find the root of the problem
And you know what? Turns out QUIC protocol in my chromium based browser was sometimes triggering DoS protection of my router.

Fuck you, google.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.