[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>excuse me, i'm just adding you to my adblock filter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>excuse me, i'm just adding you to my adblock filter
>>
File: 1470874527933.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470874527933.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
the first person that made these threads was witty. But when you do it, it's nothing but retarded repeating because you're not smart or witty enough to come up with your own jokes
Retard.
>>
>"Excuse us, but it looks like you're using ad-blocking."
>"We understand and this is okay, but..."
>"this is okay"
>still tells me to turn it off to use their website
>>
>>61417880
spotted the thief.
>>
>>61417865
>excuse me, I'm just adding you to my 4chan filter
>>
File: 1476152898882.webm (1MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1476152898882.webm
1MB, 1080x608px
>>
>>61417884
>getting these
>not using noscript
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (20KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
20KB, 550x550px
>sorry, i don't want the malware you are invariably going to serve out thanks to your reliance on third party advertising services which have little oversight and no liability
>>
>>61417905
Many websites do not even render without javascript. Hell, some websites are so fucked they do not render without some crossdomain scripts.

If there is more than 1 script in the site i dont even bother whitelisting and just close the tab.
>>
>>61417894
>>61417878
I never got this whispering and mayonegg meme
>>
>>61417991
secure life is suffering desu, sometimes i feel like just ending it all and accepting my malware
>>
>>61418019
Are there even that many websites that you need to use that this is a problem?

Just move on to another one. If you accept it then nothing will change. If you vote by going to sites that aren't shit then they might actually reduce the shit they serve.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.