[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do with an old phone like this? I’m talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1500282368359855372826.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1500282368359855372826.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
What can I do with an old phone like this? I’m talking about flashing some new firmware or stuff like that. Is it possible to do anything on this Nokia 2600 running Series 30? Maybe installing some apps or stuff? Basically, make it do something that it does not do now?
>>
>>61417302
Put it in your ass
>>
>>61417346
HAHAHA SO ORIGINLEL
>>
bomb clock
time travel
>>
These babies support wireless flashing. Just put it to a microwave and manipulate the voltage for the magneto
>>
Guys, I’m serious, please give me some answers.
>>
>>61417429
put it in your ass
>>
>>61417302
Play Snake.

...Like, a lot of Snake.
>>
>>61417742
Ironically, this phone hasn’t Snake on it. It has a very strange and glitchy version of Bounce, a Tetris knock-off called Nature Park, and a on almost impossible to play Soccer Simulator.
>>
>>61417429
The fuck do you think you'll be able to do with is? Other than make it worse?
>>
>>61418005
Throw it against the wall. Test your strength. See if you can throw it hard enough to break it.

Hard mode: throw it straight up in the air, see if you can get it high enough to break it.
>>
>>61417302
make a remote controlled bomb and blow yourself up
>>
>>61417302
Check if it's radio is still compatible with any networks first. Then leave it as is and free yourself from the tyranny of the smartphone.
>>
>>61418020
As I said, flashing firmwares and stuff.
>>
>>61418139
This is pretty good advice. I doubt OP's phone will still work on the network, but you can easily get a good basic phone to free yourself of the smart phone tyranny.
>>
Sell it to a Mudslime so they can use it in a terrorist attack.
>>
>>61418964
real original

>>61417366
>>61418044
>>
>>61417506
HAHAHA SO ORIGINLEL
>>
>>61418981
Sorry Muhammad.
>>
>>61417302
If you can solder, you can reverse the polarity of the fm receiver to transmit signal to fm radios.
>>
>>61419701
>actual cool tip
gtfo
>>
>>61419701
It has no FM Radio application.
>>
Install Linux on it by flashing the firmware. I believe the first step to doing so is putting it in your ass.
>>
>>61417302
You might as well pick up a literal brick and ask what can you do to tweak this to make it better.

You're holding old, obsolete tech that would have a hard time playing music, let alone doing anything functional other than what it was built to do 20 years ago.
>>
>>61417302
on a serious note, nothing I can think of

as a Nokia, it may work well as a concealed weapon
throw it at assailants' heads and try not to get arrested
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.