[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ I'm looking for good recommendations, brands and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: rsz_rcm348_1.jpg (64KB, 750x856px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_rcm348_1.jpg
64KB, 750x856px
Hi /g/
I'm looking for good recommendations, brands and devices, concerning cellphones jammers. I'm looking for one to block any phone calls in my shop.
>>
>>61413507
you're aware these things are illegal right?
>>
Nice try [local law enforcement agency].
>>
>>61413530
maybe not in my area of privacy
>>
Super illegal, like actually get v& illegal
>>
Have fun getting railed by Tyrone in the showers...
>>
>>61413551
There is really laws against blocking someone's else GSM waves in your own building ?
>>
>>61413643
In most countries, yeah.
>>
File: no-authority-but-yourself.jpg (559KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
no-authority-but-yourself.jpg
559KB, 2592x1728px
don't listen to bootlickers.
For some reason /pol/turds will do anything to be noticed by Mr. Usurped Authority like the cuckolds they are.

There's plenty of them available on e-bay from chinks and other sites but they're not labelled "radio jammers" or something like that, they use a different term to avoid being taken down but they function in exactly the way you desire. I can't recall what was the name but I remember it being mentioned in one of the DEFCON talks about screwing with "your neighbour's kid's drone", so just refer to it.
>>
>>61413643
yes and GSM blockers are scanned for and enforced so if you're doing it in the same place you're going to get caught also I remember some anon posting about how buying one gets you on a watchlist
>>
>>61413674
Alex Jones pls go
>>
>>61413806
kys I've yet to watch a single video uploaded by that mouthbreathing imbecile
>>
>>61413677
shit that sounds so lame.. I own the whole building :D
>>
>>61413530
you're aware this is 4clam right?
>>
>I want to block phones in my shop
Why?
Also you're going to get arrested as soon as someone notices that they lose their cell connection the moment they get close to your place. The FCC takes that shit seriously.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.