[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no upgradable parts >no games >premium price >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>no upgradable parts
>no games
>premium price
>no ports

Can someone tell me why apple are so popular? I'm really confused.
>>
People feel the need to conform to a brand because they are too insecure about themselves otherwise.
No one with a minimum knowledge of computing would buy an Apple device, for they are underpowered, proprietary, pretty cages.
>>
>>61407559
marketing
>>
>>61407559
>premium
>easy to use
>doesn't require a profound knowledge in hardware and software
>gayish appearance
>>
Serious question when has user upgradable parts even been necessary in the last decade?
By the time you need an upgrade you'll need a whole new machine anyways.
>>
>>61407667
profound knowledge

whet
>>
>Because
>It
>Just
>Werks
>>
>>61407559
So when the vast majority of the population who still believes that owning premium products/clothing/cars equates to being a rich and/or successful person, sees you and thinks you're rich and/or successful.

Rolex and Casio both make watches that tell time in the same way, A Ferarri and a Honda Civic both get you from point A to B, albeit faster and more comfortably.
>>
>>61407667
are you serious? it takes a PHD just to figure out the behavior and purpose of maximize button

why would i ever want to expand a window to 2/3 of the screen
>>
File: 1490831019667.png (133KB, 1051x783px) Image search: [Google]
1490831019667.png
133KB, 1051x783px
>>61407559
Just works for browsing the internet and facebook
it's a premium brand people will pay to own

Not everyone is an autistic shitlord anon.
>>
File: 1424069783316.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1424069783316.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>61407768
>it takes a PHD just to figure out the behavior and purpose of maximize button

hand in your /g/ card.
>>
>>61407559
the OS pretty much

but you can also get the same thing on a hackintosh with compatible parts so dunno
>>
>>61407803
> people who criticize blind consumerism and overpriced garbage are shitlords

if macs where cheaper than regular pcs no one would mind since it's just lowering the price for facebook machines but it's both expensive and trash
>>
>>61407559
Holy shit I've been out of /g/ for a few years now, I come back and people are still whining about Apple lmfao
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.