[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

liberals wanna take away my right to get raped by ISP corporations,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1486961203783.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486961203783.gif
2MB, 202x360px
liberals wanna take away my right to get raped by ISP corporations, wtf. FUCK YOU!
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61399584
>>>/reddit/
>>
I'm against net neutrality since it'll kill /pol/.
>>
YO, i wanna waste my mey hehehehe fuck le guberment xDDD
>>
>>61399608
How will net neutrality kill /pol/?
>>
Radio spectrum should definitely be subject to constitutional protections since no one can claim empty air as private property. Also, if the populous is so fucking stupid as to allow big ISPs to buy politicians that disallow the building of municipal broadband networks, they deserve what they get. A democracy is only as good as the people that make it up.
>>
>>61400020
It won't. ISPs just don't want to transfer the content of giant video streaming sites like YT and Netflix for free. They don't care if you want to GTKRWN, it's all about the shekels in the end.
>>
>Also, if the populous is so fucking stupid as to allow big ISPs to buy politicians that disallow the building of municipal broadband networks, they deserve what they get.
Real shit. The people who say "the free market will fix the virtual ISP monopolies!" don't realize that the cause of this bullshit is because those ISPs can bribe and influence politicians to get away with violating NAPs.
>>
Fuck slash pole
>>
Fuck drumpf and dick white people
>>
cunt
>>
>>61400137
>for free
>customers pay for their data
>corporations pay for their data

When does the "free" start?
>>
There is literally no reason as to why economically contributing entities in society shouldnt have legislative power.
>>
>>61400050
So I can shove a tube down your throat and extract the air from your lungs without breaking the NAP?
>>
>>61400748
>I literally want to suck the giant cock of an autocratic plutocracy
>>
>>61399559
He can't keep getting away with it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.