[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>applied to Google as a transexual with zero qualifications

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1496604516269.jpg (36KB, 281x266px) Image search: [Google]
1496604516269.jpg
36KB, 281x266px
>applied to Google as a transexual with zero qualifications
>they want an interview in 3 days
>I lied and there's not enough time to get hormones or genital surgery
What do?
>>
fuck yourself?
maybe in front of a camera.
>>
>>61378435
get a wig and dress
???
profit
>>
dye your hair a weird color. that's literally it
>>
File: Herc_is_Disappointed.gif (950KB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
Herc_is_Disappointed.gif
950KB, 320x234px
A thread had to die for this nonsense
>>
>>61378435
should've applied as a transgender.
>>
easy, when they ask anything just say it triggers you / offends you. feelings trump facts and you'll probably sit in hr for 3 months before they realise they have to fire you.
>>
No need to change a thing Op.

Looking like the average man? You just are a not femminine looking tranny woman.
Got caught outside work hitting on women? You just are a lesbian woman.
>>
wear your programming socks
>>
>>61378435

how did you claim you were trans?
>>
Know where you fucking stand. Are you ready? No? That's okay, that's the truth, it's not your fault, but how you see yourself, will be.
>>
>>61378593
It's on the job application, as well as genderqeer and genderfluid.

No, really, I'm fucking serious.
>>
>>61378593
There's a slider with dozens of gender identities, so I clicked transexual.
>>
>>61378648
>>61378643
desu both of these sound like a possibility
>>
Say you're female to male EZPZ
>>
>>61378555
this!
Whichever gender you look like the most, you claim that you were born the opposite sex, and you are very successful in your transition appearance!

I hope they don't do drug testing that also tests DNA, though. Ooooh, maybe if they did, you would have a breach of privacy lawsuit! A winnar is you!
>>
>>61378435
Only cis scum would assume a transgender would need hormones or genital surgery to be feminine.
>>
Embrace the fag within you Anon
>>
>>61378435
Literally doesn't matter. These people are insane and support delusion so just wear a wig and you're good
>>
>>61378752
kek
>>
>>61378435

If they start to question your "trans sexuality" just say that you have always identified yourself as trans person and they have no right to question your sexual identity and your sexuality.

I just used this same kind of self victimization thing this week at my university. I live in Northern-Europe and there's couple black girls in my class. So we had this some kind of identity day where every one got to express their sexual, gender, racial... identities and other people tried to respect them and so on... And then we played this game where everybody else got to ask one question from the person stating his identities. Normal SJW bullshit.

Well when my turn became I stated my racial identity as Native-European.

HAHA! I have never seen black person to struggle so much when they were speaking to me. I could see how they were not expecting me to do it. And the best part was that they couldn't do anything. They couldn't say anything.

I decided that from now on every non-Native-European calls me native instead of "white" if they want to talk to me about my race or my racial identity.

So make yourself a victim. Just like I did.
>>
>>61378643
>genderfluid

is this the stuff that leaks out of my pee pee when i get excite?
>>
>>61378823
Or I can just go about my day being a white european, not give a shit about what africans think and be happy with that without sooping to their level
>>
File: Dr.Spaceman.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Spaceman.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>61378850
You see, that's the beauty of modern society!
It's whatever you want it to be.
>>
>>61378435
Wear a wig/dress, tell them you can't transition because parents/peers/etc.
>>
Guys I'm 6'6, 260 lbs and have a really thick beard. Don't think I'd fool them. Also I'm a nigger.
>>
>>61378961
Dude if you're black that helps your case even more. It's like that girl who put white on her university application and social media was like "yaas queen slaaaay".
>>
>>61378910

NO! Africans and other non-Europeans need to know they are not native people in Europe.

This has been made very clear to "white" people living in USA, Australia and Africa. It's still made clear to "white" people on daily basis even tho they have lived in those areas over 400-500 years.

Also we need own school programs, free university educations, job quontas... for Native-European people. Just like native people get elsewhere.

Karma is a bitch...
>>
>>61379080
Unfortunately my cunt failed to eradicate the sami people when they had the chance so they already claimed the native term
>>
>>61378435
just dye ur hair purple, then say ur a lesbian wymin inside a man body.
Profit.
>>
you're genderfluid and feeling like a man on the day of the interview
>>
Trannies never look passable anyways

Half assed shave, wear pink and buy a wig.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.