[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes your choice of OS superior than everyone else;s anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: konosuba-2-06-26-heh.jpg (120KB, 902x1080px) Image search: [Google]
konosuba-2-06-26-heh.jpg
120KB, 902x1080px
>>
>>61372820
>She sees your OS install size
>>
I can't deal with anymore bros.
I'm not only a 5" dicklet I'm also cut.
>>
>>61372820
Its a perfect mixture of stability and supporting new packages
>>
>>61372820
it is well suited to my specific wants and needs
>>
I use Xubuntu because XFCE is fast, resource-efficient and lightweight and because Ubuntu is pretty well supported compared to the lesser known distros.

I know it's not much, but this is my justification!
>>
File: 1499163560447.png (146KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1499163560447.png
146KB, 500x454px
I can run AAA vidya, photoshop and a half decent DAW
>>
>>61372956
Video games today suck ass.
>>
>>61372820
Windows 7: just works
>>
>>61372820
The fact that it's not sending back all my keystrokes
>>
based package manager that compiles on my machine with fantastic use flag system that allows me to get only what I want in an optimized way
>>
>>61373131
I dunno if you're being facetious but this.
>>
I use Ubuntu with unity. Everything just werks and Ubuntu has a decent community and is officially supported by anything that has a Linux version. I dual boot with windows to play the occasional Vidya but that's pretty much it. I can do everything I need to for school on Ubuntu.

I use to be an arch+i3 script kiddie but I got tired of maintaining that.
>>
>>61374287
>I use Ubuntu with unity. Everything just werks and Ubuntu has a decent community and is officially supported by anything that has a Linux version. I dual boot with windows to play the occasional Vidya but that's pretty much it. I can do everything I need to for school on Ubuntu.
>I use to be an arch+i3 script kiddie but I got tired of maintaining that.

I am arch i3 kiddie currently.. What made maintance tiring?
>>
It's the one I use.
>>
I like the fact it sends my where abouts to a server at Microsoft HQ, it's nice to know that someone cares..
>>
>>61374819
Just annoying. Even when backing up all my configs, I had to make sure all the packages were there. And setting up smaller stuff all the time was annoying (like usb automount)

I do miss i3 tho
>>
>>61372820
OS X
I prefer using Linux, but I occasionally need to work with MS Office and other Winshit stuff.
>>
>>61372820
because I use it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.