[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is uBlock developed by a liar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: gorshill.png (44KB, 906x432px) Image search: [Google]
gorshill.png
44KB, 906x432px
He claims that he needs to close all feature requests in a rude abrupt way because "he already spends all his free time on the extension", but he also claims to have no friends and to waste hours everyday on Youtube.
>>
>>61372251
>have no friends
because he has no time dumbfruck
> waste
your words, not his. he's using youtube in a way that's relevant to the coding.
>>
>no friends on facebook = no friends
(((You)))
>>
>>61372251
t. uncredited contributor
>>
>>61372251
I don't see how you read "no friends on facebook" and conclude "a lot of free time". Wouldn't it be the opposite - if you are active on facebook and have time to make friends an stuff, you have too much free time?
>>
File: 1443081057806.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443081057806.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>61372251
Eat shit and die.
>>
>rude
lmao, that's not rude you fucking pussy.

>OMG, he's not immediately stopping everything to work on my feature exclusively!! How rude >.<
millennials were a mistake
>>
So you can't use youtube without friends? Damn, what have I been doing all these years?
>>
>>61372403
You have no friends it means you have no social life, so you have loads of free time to work on the project.

And if you don't have friends AND also spends a great deal of time on Youtube, the only conclusion is that he's a NEET who lies about "having no time for ublock" OR that he actually works as a Youtube moderator whose job is to watch flagged videos all day long.
>>
>>61372251
Go away Chris you fucking retard.
>>
>>61372251
You do it then.
>>
>>61372251
Come back when you've created a better wide-spectrum blocker
>>
>>61372800
>You have no friends
on FACEBOOK you literal retard

you seem like you are projecting alot. Probably because you are mad at yourself for watching japanese cartoons all day and not doing anything productive.
>>
That's the same thing
Someone who doesn't use facebook doesn't have any friends
>>
>>61373014
No it's the other way around
Someone who doesn't have friends doesn't use facebook
You can have friends but not use the jewbook though.
>>
>>61372800
>not having social life == freetime
kek is this what normalfags believe? What a shallow understanding of human creativity.
>>
>>61373277
If you don't use fagbook, you're a psychopath.

-t millenial tard
>>
>>61372987
If someone has real friends, they are on Facebook to share their photos and talk about their next hangouts.

Except if you want to call the anonymous foreigners who play games with you online your "friends".
>>
File: 1496716408861.png (30KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1496716408861.png
30KB, 285x285px
Is this a new ABP shill?
They are back?\

Quite some time since I last saw one.
>>
>>61372251
> close all feature requests
Do you know you can click on small image on an imageboard, and it will turn into a big one? As I can clearly read on your screenshot, he wrote about filters-related requests. What a way to embarrass yourself!
>>
>>61372251
He's not your slave, you entitled fuck. Let the man work at his own fucking leisure or do better yourself.
>>
>>61372251
>youtube and facebook the same thing
Fuck off retard
>>
>>61376176
https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
Do NOT:

Submit pull requests.
Submit design ideas.
Submit feature requests.
Submit "revolutionary ideas".
Post comments like "+1" or "me too!" without providing new relevant info on the issue.
Use issues as replacement for threads on a bulletin board.
Any such issue will be closed without comment.
Ask me to publish the latest version to AMO/Chrome store: In all likelihood it is already published, but pending review, something which is out of my control.

>>61376341
Of course he can work whenever he wants, but he ought be honest to everyone that he would rather scratch his balls "watching Youtube regularly for hours" (his words in that hidden issue) instead of posing as a hard-working man in public.
>>
>>61372251
Slavery is illegal!
>>
>>61372251
>waste hours everyday on Youtube.
You mean he can't do work on his extension while watching Youtube videos?

I mean, I do most of my stuff while watching videos both on Youtube and locally.
>>
>>61372987
Daily reminder to delet your kikebooks
>>
>>61378383
Gotta pay attention to all those "teens react to x" videos.
>>
>>61372251
>waste hours everyday on Youtube.
he may use youtube to stream music or put on podcasts to reduce the loneliness of programming alone for hours a day.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.