[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best microwaves with mechanical switches? I went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: PHEL54V.png (1MB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
PHEL54V.png
1MB, 1200x790px
What are the best microwaves with mechanical switches? I went to Lowes, and all their buttons were unresponsive and icky feeling, most had little or no travel at all.
I'd prefer a microwave with Cherry MX greens, but I'd settle for blue, or even Kalih red or water, as long as I can get away from these awful uneven unresponsive microwaves.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (9KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
9KB, 300x256px
>>61348542
>>
>>61348542
>mechanical switches on home appliances
FUND IT
>>
>>61348542
This wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world to do yourself.
>>
>>61348542
not even kidding, using mx blues might actually be a good idea for old people or just people with bad sight. That way they know if the press registered.
>>
>>61348722
The problem is how you make them resistant to spills, splashes, dirt, food particles, etc. I'm pretty sure that's why appliances, especially kitchen ones, love those shitty membrane keys - they're waterproof and trivial to clean.
>>
>>61348722
no, the future of retard computing isn't clear feedback and streamlining, it's shouting instructions into a can, prefaced with the female name of your robot assistant. in a few years keyboards will be banned for facilitating copyright infringement.
>>
>>61348542
what dpi does that screen have?
>>
>>61348821
yeah, it might be the future, but right now it'd be a decent budget alternative.
>>61348774
Kailh has some water resistant switches, called box switches. These might work
>>
i wasnt even aware of this OP

thats pretty cool!

now i just need to find a mechanical DC powered microwave :}
>>
>>61348722
> That way they know if the press registered.
Pretty sure most contemporary microwave ovens emit loud beeps after every button press. Unless you're deaf it doesn't get anymore conspicuous than that.
>>
>>61348939
Mine only does when actually starting the program, but you're right that's a much cheaper and easier way to realise such a device.
>>
>>61348722
>BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP
>>
>>61348542
TFW no Wifi enabled RGB microwave that only heats DRM approved prepackaged food packets.
>>
>>61349195
In my mind this was the star wars theme.
>>
>>61349285
your mind is shit
>>
>>61349285
That'd be a cool microwave
>>
>>61349233
>tfw no microwave that has no controls on it at all, and you set time, settings, and open the door with a phone app that lets you remotely control and schedule microwave jobs.
>>
>>61349511
what is a housewive?
>>
File: 1498531205531.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498531205531.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>61348542
yeah yeah mechanical buttons that's great sure

but seriously what microwave can i buy that i press the popcorn button and it doesn't burn my popcorn/only pop 10 kernels
>>
>>61349605
This thing fucking here. You can scoop the popped ones out and reuse the unpopped. Haven't eaten so much popcorn in years as I did after getting this.
>>
>>61349734
okay that's a good point but what about microwaves that don't leave the middle of my chimichangas frozen?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.