[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seems legit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170713_001121.png (253KB, 619x685px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713_001121.png
253KB, 619x685px
Seems legit.
>>
>>61348364
>Whatcha doing rabbi.png
>>
>>61348364
Literally virtue signalling in the purest sense.
>>
Why can you niggers not keep all this net neutrality trash to one thread?

Stop killing threads for your stupid hipster trash.
>>
>>61348623
T.butthurt isp
>>
>>61348623
Did comcast pay for your pass? Do you get paid per post? How many more posts per hour do you get when you don't need to type in a captcha?
>>
>>61348623
We get 10 threads simultaneously when a new CPU is launched, how is this any worse than that, stupid nigger?
>>
>>61348657
that shit isn't any better, and cpufags should kill themselves too
>>
>>61348669
Then shit up their threads too
>>
Wolf says it will help secure the hen gates.

This is just like how Republicans/Trump want to create a cyberbill together to defend against election hacking. lol
>>
>>61348754
I do
>>
soros is funding it too

lets stop echoing "NN" and lets demand evidence of their claims

i personally havent seen any that verify what they are proposing
>>
>>61348364
I don't even know what to say to this. A reality tv show host is president and comcast claims to support net neutrality.

Where the fuck are we
>>
What's the catch?
>>
>>61348623
>>61348669
>>61348835
> he bought a 4chan pass
> hiroshimoot now has his credit card information, he's only now realizing this and he's getting buttmad
fucking idiot kill yourself
>>
>>61348364
Seems to me like a bunch of big businesses are the ones demanding net neutrality. I find this extremely suspicious. Are they pandering, or are they benefiting from net neutrality?
>>
Looks like comcast already paid off enough politicians to put in some loopholes in the regulation for them.

See what I mean? America has two choices; regulation written by the corporations you're trying to control, and just let the corporations do what they want.

Last time I said this someone said it was a false dichotomy but he was also retarded.
>>
>>61349033
>America has two choices; regulation written by the corporations you're trying to control, and just let the corporations do what they want.
That is a false dichotomy and you know it
>>
>>61349012
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-07-12/comcast-and-at-t-say-they-support-open-internet-with-caveats

Of course, they want something out of this
>>
>>61348364

What kind of jewry are they up to?
>>
>>61348364
>that oxygen cursor
I miss kde.
>>
>>61349069
What's the third option then?
Or which option is wrong?
In reality it is actually a false dichotomy since americans have one choice
>Let corporations do what they want, either by paying politicians or just not trying
>>
>>61349033
True but you can sue those corporations on basis of those regulations. Better force them to write laws those are against of the interests of the corporate, so they can't pull shits like this.
>>
>>61348364
>900GB is pretty much unlimited
>Access to 90% of websites without restrictions is pretty much net neutrality
>>
>>61348364
comcast is the cnn of ISPs
>>
>>61349172
But you can't force them to write laws like that without murdering some politicians. And that's illegal!

No seriously, americans need to start guillotining some politicians, or they'll never get their country back.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.