[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raspberry Pi handheld emulator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (260KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
260KB, 600x416px
thinking about building a raspberry pi handheld emulator with a pi zero w similar to this but with a Dpad instead of the analog stick and 2 shoulder buttons.

So is this everything you need?

>Pi zero w
>cables
>2 button boards
>2000mah battery
>PSU board
>2 (or 1) speaker(s)
>3.5"-4" screen

Case/buttons will be 3D printed, gonna try find something that fits, anyone knows a site where you can browse and search for that?
>>
>>61333718
you need to write I/O drivers for gpio buttons and also calibrate and measure your battery and write drivers for that too. maybe you even need to write drivers for the screen you want too.
>>
>>61333718
the rape-i isn't exactly low power, at least not in a mobile device sense.
>>
File: file.png (38KB, 969x292px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
38KB, 969x292px
>>61333862
?

The Pi zero uses half of the power of a model b
>>
>>61333965
I forgot about the other models like the zero, however is the zero even equiped for LCD and GPIO?

Other than that, I remember other (higher) power values related to the boards A/B, are you sure it sheet is valid?
>>
still annoyed that there's no decent after market handheld case for a rpi or similar single board computer, they're all awkward unergonomic shit you'd expect to find nintendo pushing or some very low quality 3d printed stuff
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.