[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 6bhbEHi.png (487KB, 1295x885px) Image search: [Google]
6bhbEHi.png
487KB, 1295x885px
Who thought it was a good idea to cover the screen with thumbnails when you're nearing the end of the video?

I cant see shit
>>
>>61326111
I feel your pain.
>>
>>61326111
Try
www.youtube.com##.ytp-ce-element-show
in ublock
>>
I have never seen this before
>>
99% of the people who they give a shit about (vloggers) use that part to shill their patreon, discord, twitter, facebook group, twitch channel, and tumblr so its acceptable for shit to be all over the screen then.
>>
>>61326111
Retards.

>>61326295
This, or something similar works.
>>
>>61326321
This is another thing than the things the uploader can add. This is just video suggestions, those which usually shows up on the side,
>>
>>61327570
>>61326295
Is there something like this, but easily/quickly toggleable through greasemonkey or something?

I dont want to lose the videos entirely as many people link to next videos or share videos this way, but this random videos popping up before a video is over needs to die.
>>
>>61328006
Have you tried it, I'm not sure if it removes the videos the uploader put there? Give me a link to one of those and I can test.
>>
>>61328006
Doubt that would be the case, you never know. You could just make your own though, just identify the elements and set their visibility on a keydown event or something
>>
>>61328036
>>61328043

just testing it out, only person I know who does end videos off the top of my head is phil defranko,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euiINp5xHwg&feature=em-uploademail

It does remove his links at the end of the video to other videos, I just tried it applied and then removed it to confirm. If you watch the videos end, the links don't become clickable normally till he points them out, otherwise they are just static images.
>>
>>61328098
Yea seems it does, I don't know how to quickly enable/disable it tough.
>>
>>61328140
it would likely require some scripting on the part of a better youtube extension or greasemonkey

you would need to intercept it,
hold the info,
check to display or not,
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.