[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in secret nazi technology /g/? btw, not a /pol/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1499764556441.png (47KB, 740x272px) Image search: [Google]
1499764556441.png
47KB, 740x272px
Do you believe in secret nazi technology /g/?

btw, not a /pol/ thread
>>
>>61317319
US rocket launch 1950s.
"5...4...3...2...1...Oh, not again!"
>>
>>61317319
I think that American "success" stories after the war were mostly because they were bending the narrative in their favour
>>
>>61317319
The Nazis are the good guys if you're being purely scientific and judging history from a technologist's perspective.
>>
>>61317319
>secret nazi technology
There's probably a lot of shit that got destroyed and never became public. It doesn't matter much since science survived and things were reinvented or even improved.

>that xkcd
It's a bit different. The things the Nazis built were good because they were based on the German mindset to things properly and right. This German mindset is based on a Prussian mindset. The Nazis were a tarnishing factor. Engineering is science based. Science and the old Prussian mindset are compatible. Nazi ideas do not survive critical scientific review. They are not compatible with either the German or Prussian mindset.
>>
>>61317565
I'm sure you could argue eugenics is good from that perspective, but jews/gays etc. doesn't make sense. Who knows what great minds you might've killed.
>>
>>61317685
Where did you get that information on mindsets?
>>
>>61317747
It's not worth the risk anon, imagine tech industry without pajeets, sure there is few talented ones but these retarded street shitters do enough damage to counter weight the profit. Now imagine economy without the Jews.
>>
>>61317827
Economy without jews is like politicians without corruption.
>>
File: 1499763276153.jpg (918KB, 1840x2520px) Image search: [Google]
1499763276153.jpg
918KB, 1840x2520px
bic reladteq
>>
>>61317873
Flying wing wasn't even a Nazi invention, try again.
>>
>>61317815
A loose collection history books that focus on specific topics and look at Prussia at some point, mostly for the sake of comparison. Sadly, it's only side notes but I have the impression that I stumble upon them all the time. I think I recently read about that Prussian guy who reformed bureaucracy in one of Francis Fukuyama's recent books about history of politics. You might find some yourself if you look for 'reform' and 'military'.
>>
>>61317873
The big thing about the B-2 bomber is its stealth capacity.
Lots and lots and lots and lots of annoying math to get it right.
Actually, the plane is all "polygonal" like that because the computers of the time simply didn't had the processing power to deal with a more rounded plane.

And the shape itself is shit for actual flying, so they had to use series of computers to compensate for that and make it fly.
But they probably got the inspiration from the german one, yes.

But one of em appear on the radar, and the other don't.
>>
>>61317953
>And the shape itself is shit for actual flying
Nope, flying wings are surprisingly stable.
>>
>>61317978
Flying wings with the whole flying being the focus yes, but that's not the case with this bomber.
It is a polygonal thing with not returning the radar signals first, flying second, so it need computers to keep it on the air.
>>
>>61317747
eugenics is the only weapon we have against AI.
singularity vs eugenics

otherwise get ready for postbiological evolution
>>
it's no secret that both USA and USSR captured german scientists for their own interest
>>
>>61317319
But what did they actually do different? Also xxdk is shit.

>>61317685
>This German mindset is based on a Prussian mindset. The Nazis were a tarnishing factor.
Also this.

>>61317815
>>61317904
Having watched some Germans make and repair things on youtube, I'm struck by how deliberate and methodical they are. By contrast, Americans are much more "git irr dunn", slapdash and finish-line-driven. Which can be good in its own ways.
>>
Not really since all the nazi technology we use isn't really a secret.
>>
File: that_s_life.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
that_s_life.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
>>61317747
That's a logical fallacy because your argument is based on the inherent optimistic "goodness" of people, which in reality is an unknown variable.

Could Hitler have killed potential scientists and held back the advancement of society? Possibly. He could also have killed the Jewish version of Hitler, or even two Hitlers. You never know.

This is why in Ethics the argument of "greater good" doesn't stand up to scrutiny. At best, you can assume that people are a neutral entity predisposed to doing both good and evil, and you might be inclined to analyze what motivation drives a person to carry out good and evil deeds and what might be necessary for them to perform such deeds. But you can never assume they'd inherently do good from the very beginning.
>>
>>61318087
>mass murder is ok because who knows, you might've killed a mass murderer, or even two!
/pol/ "logic"
>>
>>61318111
>establishing neutrality makes you a /pol/tard

This is why they won.
>>
>>61317319
Holy shit was there anyone more BASED than the Nazis? xD praise kek #freekekistan
>>
>>61318047
Isn't German excellence limited to cars, tho? Maybe weapons?
Why are they not important in tech?
>>
>>61317835
So a cause to fight for?
wtf I love nazis now
>>
>>61317561
This. Corporate Jews and their government cronies are the reason the rest of the world has a high perception of America, 4chan population notwithstanding.

>>61317319
The Bell was serious shit. There's no fucking reason for it to be high level top secret information for 70+ years.
>>>/x/
>>
>>61317319
Is Randal a neonazi now?
>>
>>61318013
>otherwise get ready for postbiological evolution

>implying this is not what I am waiting for.
>>
File: 564cb34cd469d_atrmoy.jpg (141KB, 640x502px) Image search: [Google]
564cb34cd469d_atrmoy.jpg
141KB, 640x502px
>>61319081
Yeah and industrial machinery. However, the companies are usually pretty small. The most famous one is probably kuka
>>
File: 690986730.jpg (119KB, 1200x854px) Image search: [Google]
690986730.jpg
119KB, 1200x854px
>>61319160
Now you know why 5 inteligence agencies are being glared at menacingly by there own governments, but the good news is when they went laundering all those bonds they did it with a "Bad Boy" clause and guess who falls neatly inline for all of it and the even better news, they did this all through a wiretap that recorded every single transaction. Fucked! Is the word Stock Brokers have to tell there client, whilst they explain all there money vanished into this kids pockets!
>>
Dude, to owe that many people, gangsters etc money... Now finding there all being arrested because of a simple Law Review.

Loose your Security Clearnace and !Go to Jail.
>>
>>61318144
I feel so validated now when I know how to call out fags who do not like my attempts to rationalize argument.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.