[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

low IQ poster here if I buy in amazon, a couple of different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: react4.png (415KB, 800x666px) Image search: [Google]
react4.png
415KB, 800x666px
low IQ poster here

if I buy in amazon, a couple of different things at the same time, does amazon sell me everything in the same package, or some things may come after the others?
>>
also, when you recieve the package, you need to sign something or something?

can my mom pick the package? because i will be sleeping.
>>
>>61302806
If you put all of them in your basket and press the order button after, then they put them all in one box.

If you checkout after EVERY item, you will get them separately, in one-one box and pay for S&H every time.

Amazon sends it with registered mail, so yes someone has to sign it. In my country it can be you, any of your family members over 14 from your household or anyone with written permission from you. Regulation may differ in your country but probably not much.
>>
>>61302806
It will ask when you select shipping if you want separate and possibly faster packages.
>>
>>61302873
This is only true assuming everything is actually shipped by amazon.
>>
i live in an apartment building in germany and it's standard practice to just give it to one of your neighbours and have them sign for it, and then they leave a note in your mailbox saying where they put it
>>
>>61302873
Amazon doesn't use registered mail. Its up to the seller whether or not they require a signature as it costs them extra.
>>
>>61302806
Depending on how quickly each item can ship then yeah they'll send them all in one box. Sometimes though I've ordered multiple items at once and one shipped before the other because they were from different sellers and shipped at different speeds. Amazon also uses third party sellers so keep an eye out for that.
>>
>>61302806
Depends on the items location at different warehouses I think but usually they try I think
>>
>>61302873
>>61304826
this is also only true if they have all the items in stock in the same warehouse
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.