[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The plebs OS"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: zesty_banner.png (240KB, 1500x385px) Image search: [Google]
zesty_banner.png
240KB, 1500x385px
Daily reminder that KDE is the pinnacle of desktop PC environments, and that using any ricing distribution like Arch or Gentoo means that you lack creativity and replace interesting work with never-ending useless configuration.
>>
Budgie > XFCE
>>
Daily reminder KDE is not a distro and can be installed on any "ricing distribution" and there is nothing wrong with Ubuntu or its flavors
Real "enemy" is winfag gaymen no need to argue which DE is subjectively best
>>
>>61302608
It is. It is Linux OS
>>
>>61302070
Daily reminder for you to take your meds and install windows.
>>
>>61302608
Haven't you heard the news?
https://neon.kde.org/
>>
>>61302651
>inb4 I'd like to interject for a moment
>>
Whats the difference between Kubuntu LTS and KDE neon LTS?
>>
>>61303841
*buntu a shit
>>
File: sov sci.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sov sci.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>61302070

fuck just as /g/ recovers from fucking kevin shilling solus day and night now some kde fag steps up to the plate to irritate

i use to use kde many years ago and i even beta tested plasma - but cinnamon and mint got in with that level of just works and polish first and i have no reason to change i am comfy as fuck

there isnt a best, every one has different tastes and use cases, its not a competition, it wont get you laid now please go away
>>
>>61302651
the clue is in the name. kde is a DE
>>61303841
neon is kubuntu with newer kde applications and an edgier boot logo. try manjaro kde instead though
>>
>>61303880
But KDE neon LTS is *buntu LTS or no?
>>
>>61305460
go with Neon
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3029069/linux/kde-neon-offers-the-latest-and-greatest-kde-software-on-a-stable-ubuntu-base.html
>>61303437
made a little bit research. KDE used to be the DE's name, but they decided name their DE "KDE Plasma" so only community is called KDE, so their new products can get KDE name too, like KDE Neon and KDE Slimbook
saying KDE is a distro is dumb as KDE is a notebook.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.