[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if i had bought bitcoin when i first saw it on /g/ i would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: mcduck-rich.jpg (110KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mcduck-rich.jpg
110KB, 800x450px
>if i had bought bitcoin when i first saw it on /g/ i would have 8 figure net worth right now

:(
>>
>>61299823
>if I put those lottery numbers on my ticket I'd be rich by now.

>>>/biz/
>>
>>61299862
first post beat me to it
fuck you op find something else to cry about
>>
Yeah and there are literally millions of things that you could do right now that'll have made you rich in 6 years time.

The trick is, for every good idea there are a million bad ones. That's why hard work and determination are unironically the only real ways to achieve your goals. Gambling is never a good idea.
>>
>>61300092
>the trick is

I mean the catch
>>
>>61300092
>Gambling is never a good idea.
Except when it is.
>>
>>61299823

literally saw etherium for what it was at the beginning

had some family problems at the time and didnt make the transaction

ugh
>>
You can still have an 8 figure networth if you aren't a worthless piece of shit and work on it. There's better investments than motherfucking bitcoin.

-property
-going back for a STEM degree
-etc.
>>
you can make just as much money on other stocks as you can on buttcoins
>>
>>61300107
>Except when it is.
But mostly it is not
>>
File: pexels-photo-164516[1].jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pexels-photo-164516[1].jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
>>61299823
I say the same thing to myself, but with the housing market.

During the aftermath of the housing bubble burst, I could have bought a 4 bed 3 bath 2 garage 2500 sq ft house for < $50k. Those houses are now going for almost $200k. Hell, I could have just bought one and sat on it to make some good cash.
>>
>tfw i have 30 BTC on a hard drive in a basement i no longer have any way to access
>>
>>61300260
Can you get something like your picture for only $200 thousand in the US? That would could millions here (Netherlands). For only $200 thousand you would literally get a heap of rubble.
>>
>>61300358
Depends heavily on the location. A house like that out in the middle of nowhere might be $200k. In a suburb close to the city, it could easily be almost a million.
>>
>If I didn't spend my initial bitcoin purchase on dutch e pills and crystal meth I would have 10 figures in the bank right now.
>>
>If I could see into the future I'd be rich now

Yes?
>>
>>61300260
A lot of properties in the middle of big cities are easy money in this regard, it's bought at a low and then sold high without ever even moving in. Obviously the only problem is the high initial investment
In fact it's such a problem in Toronto that they are either trying to pass or have passed a law that you'll get a unoccupied tax on properties if there's no on living on them
>>
>>61300358

I live in a US city with a population of about 1m in a neighborhood like this and houses like this one are well over a million if not $2m+.
>>
>>61300238
What if I'm taking a gamble that this is one of the times gambling is a good idea? Is that a good idea or a bad one?
>>
bitcoin is only going to go up over time so get in now
>>
>i would have an 8 figure net worth right now

ya sure goood luck actually getting any of that money out of it
>>
>>61300479

>$2000 a pop

yeah i will try another memecoin
>>
>>61300535
>using the phrase "a pop"

nice to know i share this board with 10 year olds
>>
File: angry-girl.jpg (70KB, 620x1045px) Image search: [Google]
angry-girl.jpg
70KB, 620x1045px
>>61300539

>stop using words i don't use
>>
>if I had put all of my money on 25 black, I would have 8 figure net worth right now

:(
>>
>>61300513
>>61300535
>>61300539
>>61300589
>>61300603
>reddit spacing
its nice to know reddit has invaded our site
>>
>>61299823
>if I wasnt a faggot I wouldn't enjoy sucking disgusting dick
>>
>>61300620

What is "reddit spacing," friend?

Why does it bother you?
>>
>>61300107
Gambling is never a good idea unless you know the outcome in advance, in which case you can't really call it gambling.
>>
>>61300223
>going back for a STEM degree
>>
>>61300620
>have several different thoughts to out in the same post
>not using some clear way of indicating where one thought ends and the other begins

its kike yoy hate people who acan instead of reading every single bloody thing
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.