[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could anyone explain what happened here >Its storming (thunder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0875.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0875.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Could anyone explain what happened here
>Its storming (thunder and lightning n shit) in the area
>Power goes out in the house
>Truck starts running
>It can be started from this remote (pic related)
What the hell happened here
>>
>>61297687
it wasn't ur truck just now that started running, the police pulled up and cut your power

better start smashing your drives
>>
In order of decreasing probability:
1. You sat on the remote you fat fuck
2. A child / dog / woman was playing with the remote and pressed the start button
3. One in a gorillion change the EM interference from a lightning strike had the exact signal your remote sends to start the truck

Power being out is irrelevant, you dumb cunt, because YOUR TRUCK HAS A BATTERY
>>
>>61297758
1. Didn't sit on it not fat
2. No one fucked with it

Idk if power being out is irrelevant

Truck started running right after the power went out
>>
>someone scanned the signal that your beeper uses when you used it
>modified their beeper to use the same signal
>tried stealing your truck during a storm
>>
>>61297837
Lmao. Sure keep saying that fatty.
>>
Either you inadvertently hit the start button when the power went out and spooked you, or the truck actually turned on some time before and you only noticed it running after power loss because that made your home darker and quieter.
>>
>>61298001
But how can he decrypt something as advanced as 64bit AES!?
>>
>>61298988
Those things usually work on plaintext
>>
>>61299029
no
>>
>>61298988
There is some succes with a simple jam & parrot method. You can also buy devices for certain car brands for easy remote cloning, but I'm not sure how these work.
>>
>>61299426
yes
>>
>>61297687
>>Its storming (thunder and lightning n shit) in the area
>>Power goes out in the house
>>Truck starts running
>>It can be started from this remote (pic related)
>go to the garage to turn off the running track
>get inside truck and turn it off
>realize the noise isn't coming from the truck but it's right behind me
>optimus prime rips into my tender flesh
pretty shitty creepypasta op, try harder next time
>>
Jamal got spooked by the storm
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.