[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought myself an iPhone SE today. Don't worry, this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Just bought myself an iPhone SE today.

Don't worry, this will be the last post I'll make on this board because I know you guys hate Applefags.
>>
Top lel jk I'm staying bois
>>
A thread died for this.
>>
>>61297038
rip my thread
>>
If you don't care about tinkering, iPhone is superior; much better user experience than Android. Enjoy your new phone, OP.
>>
>>61296912
No, you didn't. You're just one of the very few people on this board who are so simple minded that he thinks that posting about Apple products on a baily dasis is le funny m4y m4y and he's a cool kid now.

How was getting to taste the water in some public toilet daily while at high school, kid?
>>
>>61296912
Probably the best way to come out to your parents. How did your dad react? Does your mom care she won't be a grandmother?
>>
File: obvious 3.png (53KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
obvious 3.png
53KB, 625x626px
>>61298767
>Don't care about tinkering
>Bait-posting on /g/
Yeah sure, you can chose one and only ONE
>>
>Last post
and yet I swear I saw this shit before

anyway I thought we agreed the SE was good phone especially in its price point, with the older design look
>>
I wish I could get clover on it. Or aleast native webm support.

I want to use the SE form factor too. I feel like there could be an SE refresh soon though
>>
>>61299878
I made the switch last summer and I agree. I grew tired of fucking with my phone. I was fully into custom ROMs and kernels for a long while (was using Android since 2009) and a few months after the N5 came out I just wanted something consistent and stable so just tried sticking with one ROM and custom kernel but that still didn't really cut it. On my Z3c I tried custom once and it didn't improve anything so I went back to stock which was alright. Since I like small phones I got an iPhone SE and it's smoother, has better reception, battery life, and support. Had to learn how to do some things differently but overall I use my iPhone very similarly to how I was using my Android phones in my last days on the platform. Overall it's been a much nicer experience. At this point I don't feel like either platform is outright better (vendors are the issue with Android use in the real world and not Google) and over time they seem to become more and more similar. So if we actually get a decently priced small Android flagship I'd consider going back. Right now there's nothing to pull me back in and I can see my SE surviving for another year of use anyway
>>
>>61299878
I have an Iphone 4s, what tinkering can I do with that?
>>
>>61296912
iPhones seem good when Jailbroken. Regular iPhones are kinda meh.

also iPhone se imo was the last best iPhone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.