[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Massdrop 850 evo 500g $159

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (226KB, 1879x958px)
Untitled.jpg
226KB, 1879x958px
Hey guys Massdrop has a 500g 850 evo ssd going for $159.00; $176.00 including shipping and taxes.

Right now Amazon has the same ssd going for $176.00, $191.00 with taxes and shipping included.

This is a good deal right? I'm debating weather I pull the trigger on this, any thoughts?
>>
>>61285649
you can get 2tb Harddisk for much cheaper.
>>
>>61285692
I know, the whole point here is to by an SSD for superior/faster storage
>>
>>61285649
God DAMN, and I'm so poor right now
>>
File: bait.webm (1014KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
1014KB, 1280x544px
>>61285692
>guaranteed replies
>>
Just buy a flash drive and install linux on it.
>>
>>61285705
Yeah that's why I just replied with the obvious advantages of lower storage ssd vs. higher storage hdd.

I would think that ends that argument, what can he say? Longer boot times are better for time management?
>>
>>61285725
Should I also throw out my PC and buy an Ipad?
>>
>>61285649
Do you want to wait 6 weeks for your ssd?
>>
>>61285649
The HD 6xx are a better deal desu.

But if you need an SSD and don't need it delivered in the next few days, you'll save ~$20.

If you need it today though you could order one from amazon and have it at your door tonight, or monday (depends where the closest amazon warehouse is to you)
>>
>>61285649
It's only $5 more on newegg right now and you'll get it within the week instead of waiting 2-3 weeks from massdrop.
>>
Do you want to deal with massdrop in case you get a faulty device? They probably can't send you a new one. I would spend a few more HKD and get the SSD from a different retailer. You probably won't miss those dollars in two months when the one from massdrop should be arriving.
>>
>>61285649
>>61285649
lel no
>>
>>61285698
>I know, the whole point here is to by an SSD for superior/faster storage FOR YOUR OS/PROGRAMS

FTFY

You're retarded if you're actually storing things on a SSD, they're meant to speed up your OS and software not data hoarding. Unless you're doing video editing/graphics and require a lot of "work space" you're literally wasting your money.
>>
>>61288335

Oh shut up you troll.

SSDs are better. They are a million times faster and last a million times longer.
>>
>>61285649
>Samsung
They'd have to pay me
>>
>>61288335
That is what I meant. Are you the retard? Why would some one want fast storage if its just sitting there?

Its implied I'm using it to run apps/games and recording game footage and editing it on some budget video editor to get 20 views on youtube. I have a 4 terabyte hdd waiting to be installed when I run out on my active one.
>>
>>61285762
Absolutely, anything you can do on a PC you can do better on an iPad Pro
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.