[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170708_24.png (1MB, 738x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_24.png
1MB, 738x844px
Hey /g/ can you help me?
I asked /v/ but they didn't help.

I ran out of thermal paste and /v/ said I should use toothpaste and peanut butter. But I think I put too much. Will this be fine?
>>
install gentoo
>>
you have to put the cpu in first and then the peanut butter formula, you fucking amateur. this is why nobody takes gamers seriously.
>>
>>61281547
as long as it's a creamy blend you're fine
>>
>>61281547
Don't eat that, that motherboards probably been treated with a coat of chemicals.
>>
>>61281547
Depends, is the toothpaste the whitening kind or cavity protection?
>>
youre all good anon just toss the cpu in there and install gentoo
>>
>>61281995
It's Colgate Sensitive
>>
>>61281547
mayonnaise works best
forget toothpaste and peanut butter
that's just silly
>>
I use cum for my CPU and it runs 40 degrees cooler than with thermal paste.
>>
>>61281547
you're supposed to jizz in it
that's why there aren't that many women in the IT industry
>>
>>61282814
This only works as a TIM for Intel between the IHS and the CPU die
>>
>>61281547
>not hot gluing

OP wasn't enough of a faggot today to implement the obvious solution.
>>
File: 1443350444487.png (72KB, 464x928px) Image search: [Google]
1443350444487.png
72KB, 464x928px
>>61281547
>>
>>61282740
youre fucked dude
>>
>>61281547
sorry man, but you are fucked
>>
>food all over th motherboad
yeah your fucked up kid.

how ever you don't put food anywhere near a motherboard !

your suppose to just get the motherborad and gently place the Cpu in looking to match up the gold arrow on the cpu to the arrow on the motherboard slot at the same time.
After that is done Go buy some thermal paste
drop about a single water droplet worth on the cpu.
Once that is done.
Then place the cooler on an tighten the sreaws untill it doesn't move but don't over tighten you want to leave enough thread on the screws so you can take it off later.

Try not to bend the pins at the same time.
>>
>>61285291
>*drop about a single water droplet
drop about a single water droplet of thermal paste.

yeah not water k.
>>
>>61281547
Would it be possible to recoved the mobo from this ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.