[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to change language on windows 7 premium K

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 20170708_160838.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_160838.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Ok so i xame across a dell laptop the other week and had to wait until i found a working adapter for the computer to even see if it worked, planned on just attaching a monitor and using it if it still ran and THE SCREEN WORKS. computer is fully functional, except it is in Korean. I looked online about how to change the language because i only speak english and have no idea what the fuck is going on, besides the few recognizable icons. I apparently need to get Windows 7 ultimate to be able to change languages, but i was wondering could i just install any version of windows i wanted as long as its windows? Like windows vista, 7,8, hell even XP... right? Or is there another way i can accomplish getting this into english without knowing any Korean? Would appreciate the help
>>
Give it back Jamal
>>
find out how to change the language on a english version and do the same thing with the korean one
>>
>I apparently need to get Windows 7 ultimate to be able to change languages, but i was wondering could i just install any version of windows i wanted as long as its windows? Like windows vista, 7,8, hell even XP... right?
are you literally retarded?
yes you can install anything, even gentoo, start with that
>>
Install gentoo, Jamal.
>>
>>61278694
Lol legit found it. It was in between two printers i picked up off the side of the road. Didn't even know it was there until i went to take the printers out. I was like "the fuck?"
>>
>>61278679
You forgot to steal the install CD Tyrone.
>>
>>61278679
Come on, Dayqwon. Give it back in a discreet way. I know that doesn't come naturally for your people, but please try.
>>
>>61278707
Tried that. Apparently the Korean version doesn't come with the option to change to english, google kept saying windows 7 ultimate but wanted to ask on here if there was another way because i am sure there is
>>
>>61278773
Lmao if i didn't get it some other lucky bastard would have. Legit found it inbetween two printers on the side of the street
>>
>>61278780
Give it to the Lost and Found office you fucking massive faggot. Or at least try to email the owner and give it back to them.
>>
>>61278838
It was outside someones house with two printers being given away on the curb, like people do with couches and whatever they want people to take before man comes. I didn't steal it, nor can i read fucking korean to even figure out the owners email
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=windows+7+home+premium+change+language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2hS8-1sCuw
http://www.froggie.sk/download/Vistalizator.exe
http://www.froggie.sk/download.html

so hard nigger
>>
>>61278819
>If i didn't steal this shiet first someone else would have
Could you negroids go back wherever you came from already?
>>
>>61278890
alright then, save yourself the headache and make a fresh install of Windows 7, problem solved.
>>
>>61278926
it's literally the 1st result >>61278920
>>
>>61278819
Yeah, I know your neighborhoods are shit, but the first step in changing that culture is to stop stealing things yourself. Lead by example.
>>
>>61278926
Appreciate it
>>
You'll just have to learn Korean, Jamal.
>>
>>61278920

I seen the comments on the youtube videos on the program and alot of people were saying the computer went black and didn't turn on and shit so was trying to find another way but thanks appreciate it minus the names. Im white as shit and feel weird even jay walking let alone stealing someones computer lol
>>
>>61278980
Oh ok i will take course paying monthly, thanks for the advice
>>
>>61278992
>computer went black and didn't turn on
ffs you are retarded, did you even use a computer before?
try the program, if it doesn't work just install new Win7
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.