[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to know if refurbished / used Galaxy S5 with LOS is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Update-Lineage-OS-Galaxy-S5.jpg (30KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
Update-Lineage-OS-Galaxy-S5.jpg
30KB, 600x311px
I have to know if refurbished / used Galaxy S5 with LOS is a meme or not.

>Pros:
1. Amazing value (costs $100~)
2. Great camera
3. Great screen
4. Replaceable battery

>Cons:
1. 2GB ram
2. Usb-3
3. Snapdragon 801

Is there anything better for the price?
>>
>>61276853
Add the swipeable fingerprint sensor to the cons, but i wouldn't use it anyway.
>>
>Extra pros:
Water resistant - I've shot videos underwater a couple of years ago and it's still going strong
Infrared blaster - to use as a remote control and whatever else its used for

I've had mine for 5 years now but just recently installed lineage and it works great
>>
>>61276853
>>>/g/spg/
>>
File: 1478172856197.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478172856197.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>61276932
>Samsung Galaxy S5
>Had for 5 years
>>
>>61277002
My dad is Samsung shut up
>>
I upgraded from a galaxy nexus straight to an S5, and frankly I hate it. Sure, I needed to upgrade pretty bad, but this thing has so many tiny, annoying problems. It can bend in your pocket if you're not careful and loosen the flat display cable inside, the mic is super tiny, easily filled with dust/dirt or covered up by your finger mKing people unable to hear you, and no matter what I do I cant get thr touchscreen sensitivity to what I was used to on the nexus; the fucking thing is so sensitive that anything sets it off and it's super hard to type while holding it, or with event alightly sweater hands. The screen seems to register a touch before you even actually touch the fucking thing, any amount of moisture, even a tiny streak from being in a pocket, will make the touch sensors basically completely give up due to too much info, and if you so much as gey brar the screen with your palm at the bottom it starts rapidly registering home/back/number/etc button presses.
>>
>>61277256
thanks anon
>>
>>61276853
Refurbished means that they cleaned it before sending. Don't fall for the refurb meme, my man.
>>
Just get it refurb with a 10,000 mAh extended battery. You're good for the next few years.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.