[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /g/ think about hacker news ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 15

File: hacker-news.jpg (15KB, 700x250px) Image search: [Google]
hacker-news.jpg
15KB, 700x250px
What do /g/ think about hacker news ?
>>
>>61272551
How I went to 4chan to see its reaction to HN.
>>
>>61272551
Too pretentious. Otherwise okay.
>>
A lot of the articles are interesting, though the comments can be pretty hit or miss
>>
>>61272592
>>61272592
I ran away since /g/ turned into consumer elestronics board, but never quite met an userbase as good as /g/ was.

Here HN articles are really interesting, but the comment section is shit, it's informative, but still shit. So I'm wondering should I bother reading comment at all.

From what I see, even author of articles that get posted on HN shit on the comment section too.
>>
>>61272551
A fucking joke but no one's laughing
>>
HN is /g/ for normies
>>
It's getting worse and worse by the day.
Shit gets upvoted.
Dumb comments get posted.
It used to be so much better 3+ years ago.
Normies are to blame.
>>
Every 2nd comment is something along the lines of "I love it here because the comments are so insightful"

All the fuckers there just want to smell their own farts
>>
n-gate.com
>>
The hivemind comment section can be pretty fucking obnoxious but I still read it every day.
>>
>>61272551
>"Hacker" "news"
http://n-gate.com
>>
>>61272824
I enjoyed n-gate up until the last two posts where the author revealed he's yet another idiot who thinks domain-validated SSL certificates are an alternative to anti-phishing lists. Somehow, it's hard to find his snarkiness funny knowing he's the kind of asshat who is snarky about subjects he knows nothing about.
>>
>>61272779
/thread
>>
It's better than /g/ for technology discussion.

Anything you want to discuss on /g/ just gets flooded by ebin meems and gamers.
>>
It's way better than slashdot for technical news. Also better than /g/ for legitimate technical discussion.
>>
>>61272981
does his supposed mistake invalidate all his other posts you liked him for?
>>
>>61273348
Yes. Why would I continue to value the opinions of people who I know talk about things they know nothing about?
>>
>>61272779
/g/ is /g/ for normies
>>
Everyone there takes themselves way too seriously. They are the overly polite but dismissive redditor turned to 11. Making a joke of any kind is risky.

I go on there to get a general idea of what the industry is talking about so I can consider what to learn next, but I wouldn't put too much stock in what they say.
>>
>>61272551
Far too obsessed with shitty startups and get rich quick schemes and not enough technology/programming. Way too many commenters are "idea guys" that don't know shit as well.
>>
That "Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots" quote was from a HN comment about 4chan.
>>
Can't spell hn without sjw agenda
>>
File: hn-steve-rip1.jpg (189KB, 1088x1174px) Image search: [Google]
hn-steve-rip1.jpg
189KB, 1088x1174px
Funnily enough there was a time when HN reposted articles from /r/programming, then reddit became more popular and /r/politics and /r/funny grew
At that time HN took over but later startup hype started and it went into pic related
>>
I use it as a news aggregator, skip the comments because they're full of idiot Californian numales. 90% of the news are trash as well because they're not bullshit entrepreneurship startup seed fund round bootstrap meme garbage but every once in a while you see some neat posts that you won't find on r/programming, r/sysadmin, r/linux etc.
>>
>>61272551
I like the theme and the interface. It's well designed.

It's kinda like a Reddit but for tech news. I like node.net too.
>>
>>61274138
Fucking this. There was a thread a couple of months ago about why they're lots more Russian girls in STEM and any real not SJW bs comment was downvotted to hell
>>
>>61274275
lmao is that real?
>>
There's a story on the front page at the moment about the blue man group being bought by another circus company. Shit sucks for the last 2 years
>>
>>61272551
it's full of pajeets working on silicon valley for top 500 companies in the board of directors with h1b visas but would return to india as soon as possible because americans are meanies

but also it is full pajeets in india that would never leave india because it is a super power

and also it is full of street shitters that beg for other street shitters that already are working on h1b visas how they can get in
>>
File: 114.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
114.png
54KB, 470x698px
>>61272551
>tfw you think HN is thehackernews.com
>>
>>61274372
Yeah, I remember it going on for nearly two days
>>
Things that will get you downvoted into oblivion on HN:
>anything suggesting an Apple product is less than perfect
>anything suggesting a Google product is less than perfect (unless it's from a privacy angle, which is sometimes allowed)
>anything suggesting SV culture is less than perfect
>jokes or references to popular culture (unless they reference the Silicon Valley HBO show)
>strong criticism of a "Show HN" project, even if it's constructive

It's even more of an echo chamber than 4chan, and it's basically proof that user moderation creates echo chambers. Users are too stupid to resist downvoting things they disagree with, rather than just downvoting comments that are non-constructive. It's funny because the admins seem like they work pretty hard to algorithmically create a high-quality user community, but it's still going to shit.
>>
>>61274275
I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone.
>>
>>61272551

Full of complete fags

they are all snitch ass niggers who report you and get offended
>>
>>61274579
>>anything suggesting SV culture is less than perfect
nigga there are tons of articles about sexual harrassment all the time
>>jokes or references to popular culture (unless they reference the Silicon Valley HBO show)
This is good, if you want endless threads of effortless puns go to reddit or something
>>
>>61274579
That, and people need to go out of their way to downvote, because it isn't even enabled in the default UI so the people downvoting are a special kind of asshole who really believe that they a clever little bitch.
>>
>>61272551
It's good for the articles. Comments are hit or miss.

The other day, there was an article about a guy making a VM in Google sheets using google scripts or whatever. Some guy called him out in the comments, saying he was disappointed that it wasn't pure cell formulas, and then proceeded to build that himself in the span of a few hours.
>>
>>61272551
It's alright to read at work, there's not many SFW websites that kill time as well as it does
>>
>>61272551
It was shitted by pajeet sjw. Nothing true assembler there. Just some web programming and machine learning hype shit.
>>
>>61274861
>nigga there are tons of articles about sexual harrassment all the time
This is the only topic that is allowed regarding SV culture being less than perfect. Typically it's brought up in the context of OTHER people and OTHER companies, of course.
>>
It's as shit as this board used to be Gentoo Install true meme. Now it's consumerist shit. FUck you all.
>>
>>61274579

There is just way too much moderation in general

That's why I like 4chan the jannies atleast don't ride your cock as bad as leddit or HN
>>
File: 1359334849455.jpg (76KB, 644x600px) Image search: [Google]
1359334849455.jpg
76KB, 644x600px
For a bunch of supposedly internet-savvy people, they are pretty fucking bad at picking out sarcasm in text. Bothers me like fuck.
>>
>>61272551
Garbage leftist site that HEAVILY MANIPULATES votes and bans you for disagreeing with their cancerous SJW libtard views.

Horrible site overall.
>>
Please /pol/ fuck them out all.
>>
>>61272664
HN good posts? Wtf are you smoking? Top is like 50/50 between blogs from past decade and startup bullshit, new moves way too fast to catch a worthwhile post unless you check it every 10 minutes. Comments are even cringier than neo/g/. These days the only option is subscribing to mail lists of your interest.
>>
>>61274138
This. The top articles are trash compared to what they used to be.
>>
I really liked it back when it was common to do Show HN. There were people posting cool shit every day and inspiring me and making me feel inferior. Now it's just boring "tech" "news" soap operas, medium articles written by mentally ill psuedointellectuals, and the comment section has devolved in the same fashion as reddit
>>
File: 1483852168047.jpg (38KB, 418x470px) Image search: [Google]
1483852168047.jpg
38KB, 418x470px
SEXISM AT WORKPLACE: SOME GUY ASKED ME OUT AT WORK! HOW DARE HE! I'M SUING THE COMPANY FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND I'M MAKING A BLOG POST TO SHAME HIM SO HE NEVER GETS A JOB IN TECH AGAIN! WHAT A SEXIST SCUMBAG! WE NEED MORE PROUD WOMYN IN TECH!

that above has been a typical news story on HN for the past month.
>>
>>61272835
This is exactly how I feel about 4chan.
>>
>>61275385
>>61272807
They made a special version of the site that takes only accounts made in the first year into account, to prove people like you wrong (or right, idunno). I don't remember the url though
>>
SJW cancer
>>
>>61275566

Don't hit on your employees then you virgin.
>>
>>61272551
Fedoras
>>
>>61272551
It's just another reddit
>>
>>61276240
>Don't hit on your employees then you virgin.
only an underage virgin or a manchild would think that hitting on women is wrong.
>>
File: 1480556128500.png (56KB, 1273x553px) Image search: [Google]
1480556128500.png
56KB, 1273x553px
This post was flagged and removed shortly after I took the screenshot of this post. I knew it was gonna be shortlived.

They have some admin called "dang" who's the biggest feminist/sjw piece of shit ever. Guy's a lowlife.
>>
ignore all the meta-technology threads like culture/startups and it's fine
>>
>>61276115
If it exists, it's just a bunch of survivorship bias; the people who made it what it was have left, and the people who have made it what it is have stayed. I don't think such a data set can really tell us anything.
>>
its good for technical discussion. everything else devolves into gay beta male shit
>>
>>61272824
/Thread.
>>
>>61275200
>There is just way too much moderation in general
It's good to have a mostly unmoderated place to post, but every forum does not need to be 4chan.

It's good to have a variety of sources that range between curated, moderately curated, and uncurated.
>>
>>61272981

I asked the n-gate author about this:

"I never said anything of the sort. I was shitting on letsencrypt for just sidestepping the whole issue; they don't even have the slightest hint of a revocation policy for abuse. If you don't think that's a problem, you're just another Hackernews."
>>
>>61276502
dung is a SWJ piece of shit lol
>>
File: 1499498132266.jpg (354KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1499498132266.jpg
354KB, 1500x1120px
>>61274275
>/r/programming
>/r/politics
>/r/funny
>hacker mews
>/g/
good for anything but meaningful talk
>>
>>61275252
t. retard who thinks The Economist is leftist.
>>
>/r/programming
Clueless idiots who have to pretend they're smarter than the author of the submitted link

>Hacker News
Clueless idiots aming for a non-controversial comment that seems insightful but isn't really insightful at all so they get the most karma

>Lobsters
Clueless idiots who have to point out they're less clueless than the people on Hacker News

>/g/
Clueless idiots
>>
bunch of fucking porkies
>>
>>61272551
less dumb than /g/
>>
>>61276829
>dung is a SWJ piece of shit lol
Whats his name? Dan G---? I'd love to see his picture.
>>
>>61276946
>The Economist
We're talking about HackerNews you low IQ shit for brains. Go back to tumblr or faceshit or whatever you morons congregate.
>>
the guidelines say

>If you think a story is spam or off-topic, flag it by clicking on its 'flag' link. If you think a comment is egregious, click on its timestamp to go to its page, then click 'flag' at the top. (Not all users see flag links; there's a small karma threshold.)

and i think someone commented that flagging is also for "content that doesn't belong on the site"

i've found that flagging and downvoting get abused a lot, even just for things people don't agree with

i use /new a lot (this thread was linked there) and like to bookmark interesting posts to read comments on them later and even the slightest hint of controversialness in a post usually means it'll be flagged and removed when i go to look at it later

recently i saw a blog post about programming get flagged and the only thing "wrong" with the post was that it obviously wasn't written by a native speaker

it's also visible (heh) in comments where downvoted comments turn an unreadable color (shouldn't a site like hn be all for accessibility?) and often they're just something people disagree with
>>
>>61272551
HN is a pure flagfest filled with pro government and megacorp types who bend reality by first suppressing then denying the truth.
>>
>>61272551
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14726950
>>
>>61277640
[flagging intensifies]
>>
>>61276989
so, what websites do you visit, you enlightened technician?
>>
>>61272551
>Articles

Not bad, a bit SJWy and Web Devvy sometimes.

> Comments

Sometimes too SJWy, otherwise alright. Sometimes reddity.
>>
>this is not a form for discussing politics
>proceed to censor and remove anything but that's not pro-corporate, pro-capitalist
>this is not political
>>
>>61277965
I mostly check the links on the aggregators without reading the comments.

I think early /r/programming was the nicest community, something like lobsters could be if they weren't so obsessed with HN...
>>
>>61278035
reddit is much worse in that respect though
at least HN pretend to be reasonable, redditors are there for the memes and the circlejerk

>>61278138
what kind of stuff d you read? mostly technical?
>>
>>61278035
Yeah, most internet communities just take pro-corp as the bottom line and anything deviating from that is "political".
At least the comment section isn't totally sheepish on that.
>>
>>61273433
>redditor
>polite
Maybe I haven't read enough Reddit, but my impression is the opposite. The /r/programming comments I read were like a middle-aged bolding IQ 110 Java programmer deliberately trying to be edgy and "alpha".
>>
Real hackers work for NSA and CIA and covertly do their jobs. Only the wannabes and attention whores actually create a forum for themselves to suck each other's dicks.
>>
>>61274138
What's interesting is that the numbers of disgruntled anti-SJW commenters and stories has grown lately. I think the ideological split in the Silicon Valley is deepening, which is a good thing. They even let Moldbug comment and shout down anyone who starts to whine that it's Moldbug.
>>
Hn is almost as good as slashdot used to be. Unfortunately Hn is filed with botnet sellouts. /g/ is less capable but they are faithful to freedom/actually have morals
>>
>>61274861
>>61275027
>Suppose you went back to Stalinist Russia and you said “You know, people just don’t respect Comrade Stalin enough. There isn’t enough Stalinism in this country! I say we need two Stalins! No, fifty Stalins!”
>Congratulations. You have found a way to criticize the government in Stalinist Russia and totally get away with it. Who knows, you might even get that cushy professorship.
>If you “criticize” society by telling it to keep doing exactly what it’s doing only much much more so, society recognizes you as an ally and rewards you for being a “bold iconoclast” or “having brave and revolutionary new ideas” or whatever. It’s only when you tell them something they actually don’t want to hear that you get in trouble.
>>
>>61272838
why is this guy so assblasted? he is devoting a lot of time and energy to hacker news
>>
>>61272551
>"what do /g/ think"
kill yourself
>>
>>61279118
Alphabet agencies are filled with faggots. Go to a conference and they ask the dumbest shit. Autists with morals are real hackers.
>>
Old men pretending like their careers are actually worthwhile.
>>
>>61275518
https://news.ycombinator.com/show
>>
>>61276989
>>61278138
HN : Lobste.rs :: 4chan : 7chan
>>
>>61275566
>implying
usually it's more like: MY BOSS TOUCHED MY ASS AND ASKED ME FOR A BLOWJOB, THEN HUMAN RESOURCES TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF AND THE CEO DECIDED TO FIRE ME JUST IN CASE.
>>
File: 1479692047431.jpg (535KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1479692047431.jpg
535KB, 3264x2448px
>>61279344
bullshit. sexual advances and asking a girl out is now sexual harassment in the valley.
however, women there wear short skits, revealing tops, lots of makeup and they flirt with men... to get a job and get ahead. that, apparently, is OK.
but as soon as you make advancements they scream SEXUAL HARASSMENT and want $$$$ compensation.

Only idiots hire women. women are absolute cancer int the workplace. they're way more trouble than they're worth. every job that a woman can do, a man can do better.

tl;dr: NEVER HIRE WOMEN*.

* other than women of negotiable affection for one-night stands.
>>
>>61279152
engineers are extremely conservative, even more than economists, it's unfortunate silicon valley ended up in san francisco
>>
>>61279430
I bet it wouldn't be a problem if men and women were segregated in the workplace like in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>61279502
"There’s simply no way on earth that Silicon Valley is in the right place."
>>
File: 1480383292882.jpg (1MB, 1000x4790px) Image search: [Google]
1480383292882.jpg
1MB, 1000x4790px
>>61279503
>I bet it wouldn't be a problem if men and women were segregated in the workplace like in Saudi Arabia.
It always ends the same way. See pic related... how a women only company ended up.

I'm so strongly against women in the workplace that we simply don't hire them at all at my company.

one good thing about SV doing this shit is that they're destroying themselves from within. they're helping companies and startups from elsewhere succeed.

while they hire based on skin color and gender, others are hiring based on skills and promote based on meritocracy.
>>
seeing the "bro-culture" meme pushed pretty hard to claim discrimination with zero proof
>>
>>61279736
It's hyperstitional. By claiming it exists they are summoning it into existence.
>>
1 > 3 > 2 > 6 >7+ >>> that troll in the back
>>
>>61280051
>>61279430
oops. and why is the hottest one in the front and gollum in the back? this reeks of abalism desu.
>>
>>61272818
I love /g/ because the comments are so insightful.
>>
>>61280088
But here we want to smell each other's farts.
>>
>>61279118
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_culture

Found the /g/ plebe.
>>
>>61274412

thanks /pol/
>>
>>61273404
hahaha truuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>61272551
botnet
>>
>>61279605
>hiring based on skills and promote based on meritocracy
shouldn't you then hire and promote the most qualified applicant at your company even if it's a woman ?
i know most are rubbish at programming stuff but some are actually gud
are you just not bothering with them even if it means missing on that hypothetical overachiever good at programming qt ?
>>
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>61282378
great post
>>
File: 1499114318429.jpg (396KB, 1258x810px) Image search: [Google]
1499114318429.jpg
396KB, 1258x810px
>all these butthurt shitposters that can't survive in an environment where they need to articulate a knowledgeable comment
>>
>>61282290
if you don't hire troublemakers, you dont have to worry about promoting them
>>
>>61282421
Regardless of if that's bait or not, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1496096604666.jpg (78KB, 480x602px) Image search: [Google]
1496096604666.jpg
78KB, 480x602px
no anime
better than reddit
what /g/ could be with better moderation
instead we have a board full of consumerism and shitposting
>>
>>61282687
There are plenty of well moderated technology boards on other chans full of slow moving and earnest technical discussion.

They're all boring.
>>
>>61279233
>He thinks some random faggot can write something as sophisticated as Stuxnet or EternalBlue.
>>
>>61282152
lmao xD
>>
>>61276502
This guy's been around the block. Thank you papa for the redpills.
>>
>>61272551
never heard of it
>>
File: 1474844937668.jpg (31KB, 447x521px) Image search: [Google]
1474844937668.jpg
31KB, 447x521px
>>61283372
>>61276502
>>
File: 1496820631289.jpg (142KB, 409x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496820631289.jpg
142KB, 409x500px
>>61282687
>no anime
why are you on an anime site, that's full of anime people, yet you hate anime? do you feel better when you talk shit about people on here? does it make you feel better because you consider us bigger "losers" than yourself?
you have some serious issues. maybe you should go to one of these places you suggested are better than /g/ and 4chan... so you're not torturing yourself... unless your're a mental wackjob.
>>
>>61273303
Wait, /. is still alive?
>>
>>61272807
Yeah don't know why but these two years it's incredibly bad. The front page is full of random shits nobody actually cares. The comments section is pathetic and full of SJWs and people who pretending to be nice.
>>
>tptacek is the cancer killing HN
>ngate is judas
Stories are better than plebbit or /g/
>>
>>61272551

>Major security relevant incident happens
>Maybe it's Shellshock, or Wannacry or whatever
>/r/netsec just has ten meta discussions about how all the actual discussions on these were mod killed because muh academic interest
>/r/sysadmin has a massive circlejerk about how everyone is being fucked over by Microsoft but no one explains why
>/r/hacking contains multiple threads asking for 0day but no one explaining the issue
>Got to HN and someone finally says "apply this fucking patch"

There is a lot of circlejerking but HN remains one of the reasonable places I can get this sort of thing
>>
>>61274138
>>61275566
>>61276502
>>61277367
>>61279344

http://where.coraline.codes/blog/my-year-at-github/
>>
>>61272551
It's trying really, really hard to fix the Reddit system. And possibly failing. I haven't touched it in a year.
>>
>>61283721
which got flagged off the front page twice
>>
>>61272551
Would be alright if it wasn't filled with ridiculous posters who think that silicon valley is the entire world. Just having it as a link aggregator and a place to get a chuckle by reading some of the comments from wackjobs makes it worth visiting during working hours. There's a guy n-gate who writes short satire news bulletins about the top stories on HN for the week (mentioned in the thread) and his reports are pretty spot on.

>>61282725
I wouldn't call them boring. I'd describe a certain one named after an anime character as a drama queen's paradise fused with a functional programming echo chamber, though.
>>
>>61283976
>There's a guy n-gate who writes short satire news bulletins about the top stories on HN for the week (mentioned in the thread) and his reports are pretty spot on.

Just notice that this guy is a rustfag. Opinions discarded.
>>
>>61284096
those who cannot withstand fearless concurrency can go back to single threaded node
>>
>>61272551
lots of socialists on there. the kind who unironically think they know what's best for everybody
>>
>>61280383
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equation_Group
>>
>>61284145
Sorry but I use elixir for that purpose.
Unlike that unmaintainable lump of retarded syntax and stupid naming sense.
>>
File: leopards_laughing.png (481KB, 509x480px) Image search: [Google]
leopards_laughing.png
481KB, 509x480px
>>61283721
>http://where.coraline.codes/blog/my-year-at-github/
>We would be the first to provide data on participation by people of color, people on the LGBTQ spectrum, transgender men and women, non-binary developers, and more.

>non-binary developers
>>
>>61284416
>>non-binary developers
SETUN LIVES!
>>
>>61283646
I really do wonder where the fuck to go for insightful discussions in tech.

There used to be a site, called lobste.rs that was invite only but some bumblefuck invited his non-techie friends who shitpost typical numale sjw garbage that has nothing to do with technology and they're flooding the website because it's small and doesn't have much traffic so they easily lord over all the comments.
>>
>>61276989
>>61278138
>what is lain
>what is cripple tech
>>
>>61284573
lobsters is not bad, I lurk there quite a bit as HN has become a lot more like reddit these days.... jeez maybe i might end up going back to slashdot after all these years..
>>
>>61276794
He's still an asshat. DV certs are low-assurance. They don't say anything about the trustworthiness of the page content. They only provide proof that the entity that controls the server is the same as the entity that controls the domain. This is also why DV cert issuance can be automated when issuance of other certs cannot. The only """"abuse"""" of such a system is if someone could issue a cert for www.paypal.com.sendmoney.глyпeц.ru without owning the domain.

Yes, it would be nice if CAs revoked certificates for "obvious" phishing domains, but it's not required and it shouldn't be. Let's Encrypt was created because the other CAs couldn't even handle the jobs they were given. Overloading the PKI system with additional requirements would make the situation worse, not better. If users confuse www.paypal.com.sendmoney.глyпeц.ru with www.paypal.com, it's a problem to be solved in the browser user interface or by a phishing blacklist that's completely unrelated to PKI.
>>
>>61272551
Hacker News is smarter and less consumer-oriented than /g/.
There can be a thread about cow milking technology or something, and at least one expert cow milker will eventually appear in the thread to tell you his wisdom.

But it's also full of smarmy rich libertarian cocksuckers who unironically think artificial intelligence will fix every problem.

If there were a community that combined the expertise of HN and the irreverence of /g/, and also managed to filter out all the stupid computer nigger scum who make consumer hardware threads here, it'd be perfect.
>>
>>61283580
>be tptacek
>large NSA cache gets dumped
>deny all of it

He is so bad and blatant it is pretty much a rule to do the complete opposite of whatever he and his clique suggests. Pure govt tool.
>>
>>61287627
fun fact: Most the SV only exists because of certain gov agencies
>>
fun fact: said agencies are full of melanin-enriched individuals
>>
That n-gate guy must be pretty sad, reading through all these articles and responding with such strong negativity. Pretty funny though.
>>
It's huge waste of time which I know from wasting huge amounts of time there. I know it's ironic mentioning it here but at least 4chan doesn't pretend to something other than entertainment. Easy to trick yourself into thinking it's something useful.
Whatever you are interested in, google it and follow the links. People have already made lists of useful sites, papers and books. Read those. Then see all that stuff you already read trickle into hn over the years.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.