[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What upcoming technological advancements are you looking forward to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10

File: 7.-computer-lab.jpg (1MB, 1697x1131px) Image search: [Google]
7.-computer-lab.jpg
1MB, 1697x1131px
What upcoming technological advancements are you looking forward to?
>>
File: roombarobot_big-1.jpg (21KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
roombarobot_big-1.jpg
21KB, 759x422px
>>61262029
Sexbots
>>
>>61262029
CRISPR/Cas9

Neural interfaces

Improved vision
>>
>>61262029
All those fancy Samsung CRTs
>>
>>61262085
>wanting any of that
>not keeping your body pure
Do you hate yourself anon?
>>
I have the mid tower version of that beige case. 4 5.25" bays, 4 3.5" bays (2 external, 2 internal).
>>
VR vidya games
>>
>>61262029
Patent-free, license-free standards.

One can dream.
>>
>>61262158
The human body is shit. We've always known this, so we make technology to keep ourselves alive and comfortable. Genemodding and implants are just the next step in a long history if integrating closer and closer with our tech.
>>
>>
>>61262029
The forthcoming internet replacement, based on hard crypto and entirely p2p. The normies and phoneshitters will have their fully commercialized and thought policed www, with separate payment plans for every service, and those that know tech will go find a new frontier.

>>61262052
This as well desu.
>>
Virtual Reality RPGs
>>
Landmines that look like CD players
>>
Blockchains broadcasted with TV signals
>>
3D print hot dogs
>>
>>61262029
Baseline quantum computers. Superintelligences capable of doing monte carlo simulations. Artificial general intelligence capable of imperative intuitions.
>>
>>61262348
in stellaris the game, when you choose the technological ascension evolutionary path with a species you end creating a new species which are robot with organic mind, they normally take over your organic body civilization and commit genocide.
>>
>>61262779
Well that's an alamist prediction that's used because it's interesting. What will actually happen is certain to be far more boring.
>>
>>61262724
>Poor signal
>Miss a few bytes in the right places
>Can't error correct the loss
So you end up grabbing bytes from the internet anyway. What's changed, exactly?
>>
>>61262779
We can't commit genocide against jews or blacks, where does this idea of robots genociding humanity comes from?
>>
>>61262855
You can't perform deep packet inspection on TV signals to censor it.
>>
>>61262052
</thread>
>>
>>61262029
Useful VR
Self driving electric cars
Mind uploading
Singularity
>>
>>61262894
Broadcasting stations are extremely expensive hard infrastructure which consume megawatts of power to run. It would be trivial for the government to shut one down.
>>
>>61262029
High efficiency perovskite glass panels. We're finally nearing mass production of 30% efficient solar solutions that actually reach those figures outside of ridiculous lab settings.
Sugar fuel cells would be pretty awesome if they ever hit the consumer market.
Lowcost IR sensors are making night/thermal vision cheaper and more accessible than ever. A few cars on the market have systems for detecting animals at night, deer crashes being a major problem in much of the US, and that is going to eventually filter down to the cheapest economy cars around, just like BLIS is currently doing now.
Nanogenerators could power a lot of things through body heat and movement, enough to power devices like phones.
Phone screens capable of producing 3D holograms have been made, and are maybe a couple years out from the market.

Tons of cool things on the horizon. Industry never stops advancing.
>>
>>61262029
Instant, seamless, and accurate translation between any two languages from any form of media.
>>
>>61262158
>human body
>good

The human body is filled with a metric fuckload of useless shit not erased because it is more energy intense than it is worth.
There is only one known thing on this planet that has erased junk DNA, and it is a plant. We still have no clue why.

So many things left in our DNA over the millions of years, hell, BILLIONs of years life has been evolving, they cause all kinds of illness from cancer to autoimmune when exposed to the right triggers.
The right triggers can be the flu or some harmless bacterial infection.
Case in point, HPV causing cancer infections.

The whole "junk DNA" thing isn't as simple as that, though.
A lot of it is used as memory for past interactions with infection vectors, basic behaviours (the nature part of us vs the nurture part) and such.
Hopefully China doesn't cave to western faggot pressures to stop research.
GO CHINA!
>>
>>61263536
nice read
which plant?
>>
I want bendable e-ink monitors so I can shitpost in the sun
>>
Magicleap
https://www.magicleap.com
>>
>>61262158
>going into a transhuman era
>retarded conservatives are already here
Deus Ex is already here...
>>
>>61262029
A software revolution against shitty code quality and stupid managers. I'm fed up with how every single piece of software, every driver, every device, etc is a pile of garbage that could've been made 10x better if only they cared and if the project wasn't bogged down by stupid managers that just pull the developers' productivity down the drain with their bullshit. Especially the fact that in this day and age both windows and linux are still complete and utter junk with bugs left and right, lacking important features and bloat of all kinds is inexcusable and a sure sign the IT sector has failed as a whole.
>>
>>61263703
Can't remember the name for the life of me. Let me find it.
Here it is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utricularia_gibba
It wasn't no junk, just extremely little.
Fucking weird ass little plant.

>>61264203
The worst part is it ends up costing the company well over double the money it would take to actually test their fucking software properly when shit does hit the fan.
As you said, the issues are at all levels of software from OSes to simple fucking protocols behind common communication systems.
So fucking dumb.

Equally the shitty pay for these people getting even shittier thanks to cunts like India flooding the market with literal summer-course tier developers. FUCK.
>>
Replacement body parts which are at least on par with the real thing. But only if it's completely transparent and thoroughly audited, since it connects to your nervous system and shit.
>>
>>61263763
If it's not another shitty VR headset this could be interesting. With all this talk about the brain as the most powerful computer on their page I'm secretly hoping on some neutral interface, or at least an optical/auditory one
>>
>>61262052
They will be proprietary and locked down.
>>
>>61263968
>going into a transhuman era
No, we're going into the consumerist botnet era. Not even one of these technologies will be non-botnet, yet ignorant consumers will willingly support them.
>>
>>61262875
Robots are alot more capable than human beings and are more likely to follow a single ideology - e.g. kill all humans.
>>
File: enhanced-mid-29607-1445980104-1.jpg (57KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-mid-29607-1445980104-1.jpg
57KB, 500x499px
art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>61262029
Driverless automobiles and drones.
>>
>>61262029
librebooted x220.
also free as in freedom sexbots.
>>
>>61263725
might need some heat resistant clothing as well
>>
>>61262621
This is why blockchain is a real problem that needs to be put to bed once and for all.
>>
>>61266806
statist scum
>>
>>61262029
can't wait for this site to be taken down and the internet nuked as the FCC just lets goycast do their thing, thus leaving the internet as pretty much just faceberg, twitter, and youtube, while the FBI kicks down the doors of anyone else communicatin in unauthorized ways.

also looking forward to neural implants which are really cool(TM) and so many people get them that they eventually become mandatory to connect into our heads since it would really be a huge inconvenience not to have one, plus you're not allowed to drive on your own anymore so why would you be needing to think on your own either?

can't wait
>>
Holography
Sexbots
Full color 3D printing that does not look like ass
8K VR/AR with wide FoV built into a pair of lightweight spectacles.
Direct Brain Interfaces
Matter Transportation
Cheap electric cars that are not Google tier shit
Limitless energy

Doubt I will live long enough for even the basics.
>>
>>61262029
Things I want that probably won't happen.
> decentralized internet
> fixed rate high speed broadband
> 3D printing replacing manufacturers and retailers

Things I don't want that probably will happen.
> the death of anonymous transportation due to self driving cars
> cashless society
> computer vision becoming a part of everyday physical life

Things I want that definitely will happen.
> polished VR (give it 10-20 years)
> free same day delivery for practically all goods and services
> 100% renewable energy

>>61266998
Prophet right here.
>>
DDR5 and 5nm unironically
>>
File: man loses hope.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
man loses hope.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>61267328
>prophet right here

not sure if you're being sarcastic but it seriously seems to me that is the way things are headed. it won't even be cool and cyberpunk it will just be 1984 tier where we are just zombies
>>
>>61262029
nerve gear
>>
>>61262029
affordable PC hardware that can handle high end VR
>>
>>61267486
Sadly I was being 100% serious.

DESU I think it will be more like Brave New World, but without the birth science. Most people are fine with being subjugated as long as they can still do the things that make them feel good.

Anyone who disagrees will be completely fucked, the way people without social security numbers are today. They won't be able to get jobs or houses and will probably end up living a bare existence in unserved geographical areas.
>>
>>61263536
China number 1!!!
>>
>>61267586

There are too many people who will never want to do it. Buying a piece of technology or signing up to a website is one thing. Getting surgery to put something in your head that permanently alters the timbre of your existence on this planet is another.
>>
>>61262759
This is probably closer than you would think.
>>
>>61266242
Sure, like that would stop the NEETs that frequent 4chan.
>>
I live in a first world country, have a decent paying job, and own a house.
At this point, I have just about all the technology I could want.
All I can possibly see from the future is sex bots, because I'm a lonely faggot living on my own in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house.
>>
I'm reserving my human body and its relative sovereignty until capitalist-authoritarian motives are far less present &/or dangerous toward mental-physical sovereignty and safety that is potentially allowable with dishonestly handled transhumanism.
>>
>>61268476
>>61266242
>Implying that would be the worst

Mind that there are already groups out there forming to prevent sexbots becoming a thing because of feminism bullshit. We don't even have the technology yet to have a walking robotic pussy and these cunts are already crying fowl.
>>
>>61262759
I also want food to be 3d printable
>>
>>61263763
the only correct answer.
>>
File: 1490590173244.jpg (427KB, 1361x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490590173244.jpg
427KB, 1361x810px
>>61268486
>>
supersonic air travel
>>
>>61268568
Thank you, anon. You've made my loneliness slightly more bearable with that free (you). Here, have one in return. Again, thank you.
>>
>>61268486
kek why even buy a house if youre single debtfag
>>
>>61268578
We tried that and we realised it was too expensive and we can't do it over land. Hyperloop is probably the best solution.
>>
>>61268486
If you're lonely can I stay in a room for free. I'll make ya feel good.
>>
>>61268602
wut? hyperloop is a fucking scam m8 sst is coming back
>>
>>61262029
Biological immortality
>>
>>61268668
>extremely expensive
>only available to the top 0.0001%
>tightens the grip that (((they))) have over us

Yeah, that'd be fucking wonderful.
>>
>>61268578
the 90's are calling
>>
>>61268615
Supersonic flight causes Sonic booms that are similar to loud explosions and can break windows( http://www.airspacemag.com/flight-today/Search-for-Quiet-SST-180952125/) that's why they were allowed to fly over land back ithe day. However NASA is claiming that they can reduce the effect of the booms over land (http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/21/nasa-and-honeywell-claim-they-can-reduce-sonic-booms-over-land-potentially-bringing-supersonic-flight-to-the-masses.html )but I remain sceptical. Hyperloop works because the boom is contained and requires less energy than supersonic flight.
>>
A NEW MOBILE POWER SOURCE. LITHIUM ION NEEDS TO DIE
>>
Better battery technology with energy density closer to or better than fosil fuels

Augumented reality thru contact lenses

3d printing of metal and organical/living compounds

Where will computing go in the short term, after die shrinks, more cores, more tdp, more optimizations, more achitectures doesn't cut it anymore, and considering quantum computing wont be practical for decades.
>>
>>61262621
This and decentralized crypto exchanges
>>
>>61262029
BBC implants.
>>
late 90s early 00s nokia build quality on phones i miss clipping my fat phone into my belt
>>
>>61269017
theyve designed planes that dont cause sonic booms
>>
>Where will computing go in the short term, after die shrinks, more cores, more tdp, more optimizations, more achitectures doesn't cut it anymore, and considering quantum computing wont be practical for decades.

You mention all hardware advancements. Software devs need to catch up and actually utilize the technology to it's full potential. May be a good thing, forcing people to optimize their apps rather then assume that everyone will just have the processing power to deal with it's poor programming.
>>
HCCI engines
>>
>>61268535

I'm sure the Japanese will do it anyway and we can import them.
>>
>>61269017
>Hyperloop works

It doesn't
>>
>>61268598
Because if he's not a retard and pays the mortgage, in a few years he'll own the thing outright, and you'll still be paying (((rent))).
>>
File: distrowatch.png (9KB, 383x289px) Image search: [Google]
distrowatch.png
9KB, 383x289px
>>
>>61262029
Things I think will happen soon:
Self driving cars (Not for me. For other people who don't know how to drive)
Foreskin regeneration
Brick & Mortar Grocery stores being replaced with Amazon/similar, with the exception of fruits/vegetables that you'd get from the farmer's market if you cared enough to pick out your own. Or if you are a lazy ass you can just roll the dice and get Amazon's pick.
Viable AR/VR

Things I don't think we'll have soon, but will eventually:
Full neural interfacing (I bet we can intercept and prevent the prorogation of neural signals in the real world using neuro-chemicals that are responsible for sleep paralysis)
Gene editing (for a full being, rather than just a single gene)
Medical breakthroughs in anti-rejection drugs
A viable safe fast replacement for c/c++

Things that will never happen:
Consumer "Quantum" buzzword computing
Visiting other stars
Real general AI
Singularity
>>
>>61266242
>windows sexbot edition
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>61266633
>tfw video is accurate
FUG
>>
>>61266998
Ayy lmaos please stop this horrible future.
>>
>>61268578
>>61268602
There's not even really a point to doing it over land, with a flight from LAX to JFK being only 5.5 hours. Flying business class, it's not an unenjoyable experience at all. The problem comes from operating costs being stupid high since supersonic travel is extremely inefficient.

As for travel advances, increasing passenger comfort while keeping prices reasonable would go very far in improving the travel experience. I don't think that will happen, however, since airlines like Frontier are growing rapidly, and their entire business model is based on providing the bare minimum for the lowest price.

It's another symptom of the widening class divide. Since people need to preserve their limited disposable income, they're willing to endure discomfort for a few hours in order to save hundreds. I'm guilty of it myself... $175 round trip from DEN to PIT? Fuck yeah.

So as far as air travel is concerned, I would realistically guess that we're going to see airlines slashing amenities along with prices, in a sort of "race to the bottom", since ultra low cost carriers have shown that people are willing to sacrifice niceties for money saved.
>>
Things I think will happen soon (next 5-10 years):
>Self driving cars
>VR
>NSA tier organizations gaining notable quantum computing abilities
>smartphones becoming more integrated into our lives

Things I don't think we'll have soon, but will eventually (10-30 years):
>factory grown meat replacing beef farms that are horrendous for the environment
>automation of the truck driver... very far reaching impacts
>automation of many jobs in general, causing serious issues for the economy
>hopefully some breakthrough in battery technology

Things that may happen some day, but probably beyond our lifetimes:
>Strong AI/Singularity
>Stop ageing process (may get turbo cancer)
>Nanomachines to fight infection and repair damaged tissue
>Self-sustaining mars colony
>Full independence from fossil fuels

Things that will never happen:
>Hyperloop
>>
>>61269625
self driving cars would require consistency in americas infrastructure. it might work out west where the roads arent the lumpy half assed shit they are in places like the south. self driving cars is more viable in western europe since they actually build quality roads and fund the money to properly maintain them. ever drive on roads in texas? driving along and all of a sudden random dip on one side of the road, add some rain to the mix and all the computer processing power and the best tires arent going to stop it from hydroplaning into a car hauling a family
>>
>>61266262
That's why we need anarcho-transhumanism
>>
>>61269700
To be fair, as long as they do better than humans it's a net win.

Of course when self driving cars take off, every crash caused by the AI is going to make the news.
People will be distrustful because they are obviously above average drivers and they would never make a mistake.
>>
>>61262029
100Ghz cpu
>>
>>61269756
humans are not inferior, only the people who dont invest any money into properly maintaining their cars and the biggest offenders ones not investing in tires or brake maintenance. the problem with americans is that its still ingrained that everyone should be driving which some people cant handle the responsibilities that come with piloting a 2 ton missile on public roads and are better off being bussed around on mass transit if americans would actually invest in it so the quarter of the population that dont see their decisions as affecting all of those around them arent piloting fucking 2 ton hunks of metal
>>
>>61262335
fuck off hippie get a job
>>
>>61269817
did your period button fucking break a quarter into posting? use grammar holy fuck.
>>
and saying its mostly people who dont maintain their cars is bigoted as some people are probably great drivers but dont have the money to throw any into their cars for maintenance, you also have people driving brand new cars who have no regard for the safety of other drivers fucking around on their phones when hands free devices exist and are mandatory by law in places like europe
>>
>thinks its about improper car maintenance

lmao it's fucking becky white bitch snapchatting while driving that's causing the pile-ups.

it's the 80 year olds that have no business on the road, yet somehow we don't have a system that retests drivers every 20 years or something.

it's the tractor trailers thinking highways are ~their~ road and bully people out of the way and causing lane-change accidents

it's also the people with absolutely no regard to their own mortality driving like a fucking maniac and think they always are more important/hurry hurry hurry.

also use your fucking signals holy shit.
>>
>>61269895
tractor trailers in europe are all governed at 100kmh, the ones in america ive seen hit 90mph. lane etiquette is ingrained in europe so people just get out of the way for mr. important and everyone just arrives home or whereeber theyre going safely instead of trying to spite other drivers because they want to or just dont possess any situational awareness for anything around them
>>
>>61269895
>>61269935
I can't fucking wait until automated driving decimates the entire freight industry. Just to spite every single fucking truck driver; they're atrocious and I can't wait to drink their jobless tears.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnwj6TIFFGs

heres how a civilized countrys drivers behave
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=trYUUMgFpvE
>>
>>61262052
fpbp
>>
>>61269960
lmao yeah man it's super easy to drive when you're country has 15 cars on the road.

i can cherrypick videos too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzYh61G7QwY
>>
>>61269968
the police out west actually enforce traffic laws besides generating revenue from speeding tickets that might have something to do with drivers being better behaved then the shitshow in parts of the country where the police force consist of people that wouldve never finished high school in places like cali
>>
Teleportation or other near-instantaneous Earth-wide point-to-point means of transporting matter.

Just think what changes would it cause on the market.
Jews would literally go extinct.
>>
>>61269960
>>61269968
I'd like to point out that those freeways are much less congested than US freeways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Pt2DcqvFY&t=373s
That's relatively light traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5quWgYk16A
People drive in stuff like this on a daily basis.

Also, in the US, you have long highway drives through super rural areas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_22fSU10f0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXBe5UQzwQ
>>
>>61270132
holland is one of europes more congested that guy wasnt near any of the major cities thats their country tier interstates you have to remember holland is overbuilt
>>
>>61270142
So it's a video of people driving down a relatively peaceful country freeway?
>>
>>61270182
thats life there so yeah it also smells just like the midwest cow shit
>>
>>61269817
Public transit could be better in some American cities, but outside of that, most of the US outside of first ring suburbs is laid out so that public transit would be extremely inefficient and slow.

We will have to keep cars of some sort in the US, but if they're electric and self driving, the damage to the environment and other motorists will me minimized.
>>
>>61270188
I'm glad I live in the 21st century so I don't have to wrangle with gross farm animals.
>>
"5G" networking and WQHD 120Hz (at least, but preferably 4K) phones to have a portable device capable of rendering me a comfy dual display PC desktop from my home to anywhere I sit over the Internet.
>>
>>61270202
i think the country especially out east is in for a big surprise. a lot of towns are going to go bust and become ghost towns and cities and communities will become further spread apart like those in the western states
>>
>you will never achieve this level of computing comfiness again
feelsbadman
>>
Neural lace/interface/link

Basically communication device that allows thoughts to be read and output at much faster rate than our traditional analogue output (speech/typing/writing)
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>61262779
Ala Geth. The strong have an insatiable urge to dominate the weak
>>
>>61263536
Recent research suggests that 'junk DNA' might not be junk at all, but plays a role in the expression of other genes that have a more obvious purpose.
You're behind the curve, m8
>>
>>61269944
Trucks already drive themselves moron, the driver is just there for legal reasons so no as long trucks move on public roads truck drivers aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>61268720
Biological immortality should be done via random lottery.
A system designed by committee to prevent hacks or back-doors making their ways in.
100% transparency.
No exceptions. If some washed out junkie gets it, so be it. They can suffer forever.

>>61270554
Only some of it, is.
That was blown out of the water with the plant finding since it managed to evolve without having any direct dependencies on non-coding strands.
The fact that it could be possible to get rid of it all is the thing to take away from it.
So much junk is still left in there that never gets expressed in most people. And most times it just causes them illness due to improper expression or exposure to toxins and infections.

The biggest expressions in non-coding DNA come from epigenetic methylation.
It seems that some of these non-coding sections allowed us to evolve to harsh situations really quickly.
A good example is the stress and strains that come from high-intensity interval training (HIITs), which causes some methylation to occur which leads to the body being able to clear out lactic acid build up better, as well as deal with inflammation better.
However on the other end, failure of these can lead to autoimmune and allergies. And likewise various cancers and even mental disorder.

The downside of erasing it, however, is that we'd be completely defenceless to everything else that has evolved over the last few billion years.
Instead of coding it straight in to functional DNA, "we" put it in to non-coding which is seemingly more flexible, but also more catastrophic when it fails.
Worse because we've removed ourselves from the wild and abusing anti bacterials, biotics and fungals out the ass. Thank fuck anti virals are still locked down.
So we'd need to figure out ways of hard-coding responses to external influences.
We'd not realistically be able to erase all of it.
These non-coders are literally genetic memory of the environment we've lived in over our evolution.
>>
Free as in freedom CPUs.
>>
This >>61262052

Or a time travel machine so I can unfuck my life.
>>
>>61270479
Geth were good boys in the end though. They din du nuttin.
>>
File: logo.png (29KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
29KB, 256x256px
>>
>>61266242
Oh no, the sexbot will phone home and tell the makers what positions I like.
>>
File: 1490682003223.png (648KB, 1800x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1490682003223.png
648KB, 1800x3100px
>>61262029
I'm asking for augmentation
>>
>>61269895
>it's also the people with absolutely no regard to their own mortality driving like a fucking maniac and think they always are more important/hurry hurry hurry.

Yeah, don't mess with them. Just let them go speed off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw
>>
>>61263536
>Billions of years
>Our prehistoric ancestors were around 2.5 million years ago
>>>/v/
>>
>>61273290
>>61263536
Also, the earliest forms of life were around 4000-4500 millions of years ago. STFU you fucking retard.
>>
>>61266662
>driverless automobiles
dear god i hope our cars have all the drivers they need to properly control acceleration/deceleration or we're all fucked
>>
>>61272603
Things are going to get real interesting real fast if/when drugs capable of a significant improvement in average lifespan hit the market. People living healthier and longer is great, until you consider the increased needs of people living longer again on top of increasing birthrates.
>>
>>61272603
>that pic
what a load of bull
>>
>>61262335
Or at least some serious reform to the IP system so that it isn't the horrendous shitshow that it is today.
>>
>>61262372
They were right... RISC ARM chips made Smartphones a thing... which changed everything.
>>
Aside from AI and robotics, nothing.
>>
>>61262029

Today's kids will never know how big of a deal it was to go to the computer lab.
>>
>>61262724
>TV signals
Nigger, you need to learn about how radio broadcasts actually work.

Study for a HAM license so that you aren't such a hopeless faggot.
>>
>>61262029
self driving cars or flying cars,whichever comes first.
brain augmentations
human realistic sex robots
real time translator headset,like the ones they have on mass effect
>>
Putting your brain power inside robots (memories, consciousness etc) so we can ditch these flawed bodies and become immortal.
I know it sounds edgy but think about it at least we would have a choice whether we die or not and give us time to learn more about death instead of making up stories and following them blindly (religion).
Then it would just be a matter of making the robot as humanlike as possible with feeling and every sense then surpassing that too.

This is my unironicall opinion and what should I work with if I want to contribute to this? AI field?
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.