[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ordered a T440s $300 12 Gib RAM and 1600x900 screen >received

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: t440s.jpg (72KB, 929x768px) Image search: [Google]
t440s.jpg
72KB, 929x768px
>tfw ordered a T440s $300 12 Gib RAM and 1600x900 screen
>received one with 1366x768 screen and 8 Gib RAM

Never gonna buy used again
>>
>>61257550
>Gib
What is this slang
>>
Return it, ya dingus. Off-lease notebooks come in all sorts of configurations and was most likely mixed up with your order.
>>
>>61257550
GB*
GiB is Gibibytes, 12 GiB would be 12.88GBs
>>
>>61257593
no it wasn't and the guy would not answer my messages. Just noticed the charger is fixed with a tape...at least it's the original one
>>
>>61257606
Thanks and sorry, I'm just goddamn angry now
>>
>>61257736
If it's eBay open a ticket and if he doesn't answer it refunds you and you don't have to return the item. Then you have a free laptop!
>>
>>61258009
lmao good for you amerifags but I live in Romania I'm also a poorfag I feel so scammed rn
>>
>>61258153
Did you buy it in ebay?
>>
>>61258176
no I did not. I bought in on OLX
>>
>>61258258
>OLX
Don't know how that site works since it doesn't operate in my country. Next time you buy second hand test the article first, buy it from ebay or from somewhere with buyer protection.

Have you tried contacting OLX support? Did the seller clearly stated that the screen was 1600x900? If the answer its yes and the site doesn't help you don't ever buy from it again unless you can first test the product first.
>>
>>61258258
>olx
You deserve it anon

>>61258330
It does on my country as well. It's craigslist pretty much, just a place you go to set up the deal. You're on your own after that
>>
>>61258330
Okay I called the guy he said it was a mistake and I should send it back to him and they will send me the correct one with a new charger.

I'm pretty much sceptic about this. What if I remain without the money and without a laptop too.
>>
>>61258563
How did you pay for it? Anything decent will have buyer protection.
>>
>>61258563
Yeah, but if he sents you the money back first how does he knows that you'll send the laptop back?

Did you pay througth paypal or something similar with buyer protection?
>>
>>61258258
>buying shit in olx without meeting in person

Hah nice meme.
>>
First thinkpad I bought didn't match specs either. Just sent it back and got a refund. A lot of people bulk selling these after being used in an office will gather specs from 1 unit and assume they are all the same.
>>
>>61258639
I payed with cash for the courier
>>
>>61257550
Why didn't you go for the 1080p version though? All FHD panels for this model are IPS.
>>
>>61258258
>trusting OLX
dob geg :---D
>>
There's no such thing as a T440s with 1366x768. Unless someone removed the 1600x900 and replaced it with a worse screen? Wtf
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.