[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality Mixing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0542.jpg (210KB, 1200x1010px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
210KB, 1200x1010px
Got a few issues I'm stuck on at work, wondering if I could get some advice about any and all of the them.

I'm trying to setup Tiltbrush to run in MR mode. I have the green screen setup, lighting is good, keying works fine. But I'm using a BLackmagic Shuttle Intensity along with a sony handycam for the video layer and it's been a nightmare getting either to play nice with each other or the MR configurators I've been trying to map the room with.

One configurator shows the Shuttle USB 3.0 but the camera isn't feeding an image I can see. It suggests Xsplit as an alternative but I can't get a feed out of that either. Yet when I go into blackmagic's media display, it shows the camera's feed fine. I'm matching the fps and resolution on every level so that isn't the issue.

I dunno, specific advice about any of this hardware or general advice for setting up MR would be appreciated. Anything ya got.

I also have a gopro hero 5 to use but that seems less suited to the purpose and have had similar luck getting it to work consistently.

I'm using a VIVE in this case btw.
>>
>>61253475
there's a bepis on her right
>>
I don't care about your wall of text I want more of this chick
>>
is externalcamera.cfg too simple for you?
>>
>>61253513
some blood rushed into my pens, but overall disappointed. good luck with your stupid tech support question.
>>
>>61253495
Well I'm trying to populate that with accurate dimensions using the configurator.

Is there some shortcut I'm missing?
>>
>>61253475
brap
>>
>>61253540
I take physical measurements (position of 3rd controller relative to camera lens nodal point, camera FoV) and then make minor adjustments
>>
>>61253490
this, sauce pls
>>
>>61253475
sauce of grill?
>>
>>61253490
>>61254448
/g/ at its current state, good job, guys
>>
>>61253490
>chick
>>
>>61254723
>grill
>>
>>61253475
can't help you out with the mr stuff but i do have the same blackmagic shuttle, those shits are finicky as hell, test with obs to make sure your output works in anything other than blackmagic media display you need to get the settings in blackmagic configurator just right
>>
>>61254739
then dont put a good ass in the op image
>>
>her
>>
>>61253480
Correct
>>61254723
Carolina Ramirez
She's that """"""grill""""" that keeps cumming without touching herself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.