[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the $6 128GB MicroSDXC cards work, or are they scams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: $_1.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
Do the $6 128GB MicroSDXC cards work, or are they scams?
>>
scam jam
>>
>>61250712
nice trip

also of course it's a scam you idiot
>>
>>61250712
::snaps::
Yes
>>
>>61250712
They are ~2GB cards that lie about their capacity. They work fine until you try to put a lot of data on them, then you get disk errors and unreadable sectors.
>>
>>61250712
depends on the device. they're extremely slow. if you're using it with a camera, just forget about it. it works as a place to store shit for the phone tho... just don't record photos or videos on it expect it to work as a record/playback media.
>>
>>61250761
This
There was a thread about some on Amazon about a year ago and some anon bought them and said they were about 4 GB and if you went over 4 GB it would just start writing back at the beginning overwriting any other data
You can flash the firmware on them to report their correct size and use them as normal but for $6 its not really worth it
>>
>>61250712
>do they work?
yes
>are they scams?
yes

they're working 2-4 GB cards that lie about their capacity. When you go over actual capacity they overwrites data in a cycle, fucking it up.

Get certified mixza cards from aliexpress if you want cheap & good.
>>
>>61250853
>Get certified mixza cards from aliexpress if you want cheap & good.

I've seen these meme'd all the time. Are they really good or just shark memes?
>>
>>61252271
They're just solid for the price. Nothing else special.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.