[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Intel Innovation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: DEFgnjFUQAAuX6z.jpg (79KB, 680x480px) Image search: [Google]
DEFgnjFUQAAuX6z.jpg
79KB, 680x480px
>Intel Innovation
>>
File: 54.jpg (564KB, 2950x3500px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
564KB, 2950x3500px
>Amd innovation
>>
>>61249777
That sticker looks like intel tho.
>>
>>61249755
What is that, Dubai for ants?
>>
>>61249799
Sure is, haha.

>>61249755
Seriously speaking though, this design of heatsink is probably fairly inefficient when you start to add mass by making it taller. They shoudl have made it like the Spire Ryzen cooler (vapor chamber core) or just leave it to pros like AMD did (the Wraith should be Cooler Master designed).

This NIH attempt is probably not a very good or silent design at all.
>>
File: denial.gif (1MB, 296x218px) Image search: [Google]
denial.gif
1MB, 296x218px
>>61249777
>AMD in a prebuilt
>can even see the Intel case badge
>>
>>61249755
So was it purposefully designed so that the fan blades would slowly shave off the wire insulation and expose the wires, or is that just a happy accident?
>>
File: image.jpg (545KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
545KB, 1024x683px
>Nvidia Innovation
>>
>>61250059
That is actually smart as fuck. Enjoy your card-sag AMD fag.
>>
>>61250089
>implying it wont sag anyways cause foam and heat
go back to school nvidiot
>>
>>61249755
Ahhh, the BXTS15. It's not actually that bad.
The BXTS13X however, that's a piece of pure goodness.
>>
>>61250020
(((planned obsolescence)))
>>
>>61249755
Intel is going to do away with that wire clip at this rate. And maybe use only two spokes which holds the fan.

They cannot afford all that plastic. Their profit margins demand so.
>>
>>61250508
Plastic is cheap. It's not even like cutting that feature into the mold is all that expensive.
Seriously, where are the ARM boards with the wide RAM buses already. I want off this x86 ride.
>>
>>61250449
You're not funny.
>>
>>61249964
>They shoudl have made it like the Spire Ryzen cooler (vapor chamber core)
IIRC that's what intel was doing with some of their better stock coolers. They would replace the core (be it alu or a copper slug) with a vapor chamber, and instead of using extruded alu for the fins they would used sheetpunched fins and solder them onto the chamber core.

OP's heatsink appears to have been built that way. The fucking pushpins though still suck.
>>
>>61250587
>Plastic is cheap.
You're not getting that sticker anymore, goy.
>>
>>61250606
Hey look it's the like the follows people to every board telling people they're not funny when they make a new reference. Get in the oven chaim.
>>
>>61251000
If I can follow you when you're posting as anon it's because you're posting like a bot. Why are you desperately trying to emulate a mindless bot?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.