[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did this piece of shit ever take off, let alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: pinterest.jpg (74KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
pinterest.jpg
74KB, 1200x800px
How the fuck did this piece of shit ever take off, let alone manage to become a huge success?

I have literally never in my life even attempted to use a more infuriating product. I say attempted, because to this day, the few times I could've actually used the damn thing, it tried it's fucking hardest to keep me out. Seriously, go fucking try using it in any way, it wants you to log in before you can see anything, once you're logged in it REQUIRES you to make your own board and pin shit to it, it's unusable on a phone without the app and will nag you until you install it, trying to actually open a single thing will flood you with suggestions of stuff to pin instead of just showing you the damned thing, sharing a link with someone does the exact same fucking thing it fucking prioritizes the suggestions and shows the actual picture you sent as a thumbnail, it puts its disgusting logo and watermark fucking everywhere, and it has singlehandedly ruined Google's reverse image search with its stolen/spammed/forced content.

UI and UX be damned, convenience be damned, intuition be damned, and they still fucking made it. Makes me question the legitimacy of the concepts themselves since they're constantly being shoved down our throats as the means to success.

Holy fucking shit.
>>
Captain autism, did you know you don't have to use this?
>>
i use it to collect recipes
>>
>>61221000
I know, I don't want to use it, I want to uncover its secrets so I can become rich through skullfucking people.
>>
File: 1c9.gif (766KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1c9.gif
766KB, 500x281px
>>61221044
Fuckin' how?
>>
Upper class women
>>
>>61221044
I collect recipes in my brain.
>>
>>61221394
this. only women use this piece of shit
>>
>>61220976
Every time I try to use it, I just concede defeat after not finding anything I wanted. It's so obnoxious it's almost as if on purpose. I wish I could remove it from my net completely, I don't want to have anything to do with it anymore.
>>
>>61221394
The last demo I'd expect to be able to make sense of it.
>>
i've heard the name before, have have no clue what it is
>>
>>61220976
Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat are examples that writing stupid and pointless software can make you a billionaire
>>
>>61221426
I'm not an upper class woman and I also use it

Nothing out there better for finding artwork for shit
>>
File: 1499215695241.jpg (154KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499215695241.jpg
154KB, 540x960px
Here's what happens when you open a pin someone shared with you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.