[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Desktops Died?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: rXBbAe0[1].jpg (169KB, 497x544px) Image search: [Google]
rXBbAe0[1].jpg
169KB, 497x544px
i see no reason as a web dev to use a desktop other than multi-monitor luxury. having the touchpad within home row reach is so comfy than going for the jew mouse. prove me wrong.
>>
File: trashman.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
trashman.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>61211318
>as a web dev
>>
>>61211318
Probably not. But that idiot might be if he accidentally nudges the desk with his left arm. He's probably browsing /g/
>>
>>61211318
>web dev
>just a web dev
>nothing else

So you're so shitty at programming that you couldn't become a real programmer, and you're so shitty at digital art that you couldn't do design, so you chose to become something entirely useless and replaceable?
>>
>>61211318
>full stack dev
>on a meme machine

hope you never debug anything :^)
>>
>>61211318
Bwahahaha I'd like to see you do any kind of office work involving 2 apps... Like word and excel on your cucklet.

Also normal people use full kvms unlike neets like OP.
>>
>>61211369
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>61211318
Yes, and for games it died too.
Mobile Nvidia Pascal have the same performance that desktop
>>
>>61211318
>Touchpad
>Comfy
You're fundamental wrong. You're wrong on first principles. "Prove me wrong" here makes no more sense than stating North and South should be East and West.
>>
>>61212898
>not using it
:^)
>>
>>61211318
Not to restate the obvious, but "as a web dev" you are the lowliest shittiest idiot who gets paid to destroy websites.

Of course you don't see the need for a real computer and a real OS. You have never known what CS is about. You just press buttons and drag things.

You are the jews of IT, and AI will exterminate you. Just wait for the "website as a service" all the providers are going to offer in a few months/years.
>>
>>61211318
No, I'm using one right now.
>>
>>61211318
I actually don't think most web devs are using a mouse these days
>>
File: ipad pro with keyboard.jpg (92KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
ipad pro with keyboard.jpg
92KB, 630x420px
Not yet, for me Apple needs to let people dual boot iOS and macOS on an iPad and allow keyboard and mouse.
Then i could see the iPad replacing my desktop and laptop as long as i can dock it and connect it to a monitor when i get home.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.