[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decent silent keyboards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 4.jpg (24KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
24KB, 852x480px
Hey /g/ I recently built my first gaming PC but cheaped out on a shit gaming keyboard/mouse combo. I live with my gf and she complains that when I play games while she's in bed, my keyboard is loud as fuck and keeps her up at night.
What are some of the best, quietest keyboards out there? I don't have a huge budget but don;t want to cheap out again either
>>
File: 35509443_logitech_keyboard_02.jpg (3MB, 2818x2013px) Image search: [Google]
35509443_logitech_keyboard_02.jpg
3MB, 2818x2013px
buy a wireless chiclet keyboard.
>>
Cherry mx silents
>>
>>61208537
I got finger cramps just looking at that piece of shit.
>>
>>61208578
I've never owned a mechanical keyboard before - I know they're called "silent" but are they really? Do they still click?
Also I realised that most of the noise my current cheapo keyboard makes is from loose key caps moving around
>>
I got a novatech own brand keyboard which makes zero noise and is better than my mx brown gaymen kb. Too bad you live in US tho.
>>
>>61208691
Actually am ausfag
>>
>>61208500
Get topres, topre type s, or silenced rubber domes. If you want lots of tactile feed back then get the only good thing canda has ever made, matias quiet click. All those options are quieter then a normal rubber dome keyboard
>>
>>61208500
Get off 4chan Dex.
>>
>>61208719
bit far out of my budget but thanks for the suggestion anyway
>>
>>61208677
I poked a few cherry mx red keyboard while at a microcenter recently, they are only a touch louder than rubber domes so I can imagine the silent being even quieter.
If you have a best buy near you, they might have a few cherry red keyboards that you can slap with your dick a few times to hear them
>>
>>61208750
Didn't see that you're an aussie. The cheapest I could find was that microsoft office keyboard for 50 bucks, which at that point I'd spend the extra 20 and get a mechanical one.
>>
>>61208701

then order directly from taiwan you get the best stuff straight from the vendor

>>61208719

he said low budget, the type heaven is close to a hundred

rosewill mx brown is maybe the lowest but no good keyboards close to the hundred. again just take a flight to taiwan with your gf or ship from there you get the best off the shelf

>>61208500

and we all now op is stealth shill trolling his gf to have us cuck recommend his keyboard when you should just give her some boule quies or earplugs with a sleeping eye mask after -------------------making her sleep

just drop a hundred

steelseries is another option, 6GV2
>>
I use this at my office - $30 with scissor switch........https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823567002
>>
>>61208677
He explains mechanical keyboard noises fairly well, so you should give this a watch, skip to around 2:55 if you just wanna hear what they sound like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buq6CbIMYKQ
mind you, no keyboard's gonna be perfectly silent, but you can dampen them as much as possible.
>>
>>61208500
>gf
>my
>>61208846
>believing op's claim of having a "gf"
>>
I can't live without my Matias Quiet Pro anymore.
Delicious dampened Alps type switches.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.