[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I understand Automata Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: react.png (78KB, 738x324px) Image search: [Google]
react.png
78KB, 738x324px
But I don't get React.js.
>>
javascript is retarded and react is retarded^2, you pretty much have to downgrade your IQ to understand them so don't worry about it
>>
React is one way data binding.
That's it.
>>
>>61189220
>I can't understand a simple concept
>The concept is retarded

Just delete your git repos and quit now.
>>
>>61189270
>>61189288

Why can I make numerical software with WPF/C# for the oil and gas industry but get brain aneurysm when I try to learn React?
>>
>>61189377
It's the same shit basically. If you can't see how both are the same (regarding one way data binding only, since wpf has two ways and can choose direction), then just go back to jQuery.
>>
>>61189220

If you dealt with jQuery long enough, you will understand how daunting it is to render HTML components depending on its state.
>>
>>61189220
Normally, you listen to some events and directly change the DOM elements depending on your events.
With that, you have to think about the all possible changes in the UI every time you change your state.

With React, you compose the DOM elements as components which take some state and return the UI. Every time the depending state changes, the components are automatically re-rendered. Therefore, you only need to define how the UI should look given the state, and dont have to worry about UI changes yourself.
>>
>>61189449
The difference is that WPF uses observers, with react it uses a diff algorithm.

Also in WPF the rendering is implied, in react you have to implement the render method.

And of course, the templates are separate files in WPF while they are inlined in react.
>>
>>61189792
Since you implement the render method in react, then you can return completely different templates with conditions in code. WPF uses a single xml template as entry point so you have to do the conditions in XML to render different subtemplates. This makes react much easier in my opinion since the XML in wpf can turn very complex fast.
>>
>>61189220
either you are retarded or you don't have a basic knowledge of how client-side applications work which is a prerequisite for understanding react
>>
>>61189220
Learn Redux (or elm), it helps to conceptualize what you are supposed to do with React.

React is very very simple, you declare an "state object" (or many) and you create visual components that "react" when such states change. That's it.

You still do the MVC architecture, React it's just the V part, you have to provide the Model and controllers yourself (with redux for example)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.