[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Botnet-Free Phone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (3KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 189x267px
Help me /g/. I need a phone that is completely botnet-free, the only thing I will use it for is making calls and listening to my own mp3s.

And don't tell me to get some fucking dumb phone that's literally embarrassing to use.
>>
Why not a dumbphone? It's got you covered if those two demands are the only ones you have.
>>
OnePlus 5.
If you don't like the default OS (Oxygen OS), install a custom ROM on it that doesn't have any bloatware and spyware.
The reason I recommend OnePlus 5 is because it has really good hardware, and it's really easy to install a custom ROM on it without losing any proprietary hardware features such as camera optimization, etc, which is not the case for a lot of other phones.
It's also got a really good price.
>>
smoke signals motherfucker
>>
Buy a Nexus 5X on eBay/Craigslist for $100 and install Replicant + root with Magisk
>>
>>61188874
What you're asking for doesn't exist. Just buy any phone with unlockable bootloader, flash Lineage OS but don't flash (((OpenGApps))).
>>
>>61189058
Or if you want metal instead of plastic, buy a 6P instead of the 5X
>>
File: $_3.jpg (22KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
22KB, 375x500px
>>61188874
>>
iPhone
>>
the entire internet is built to collect as much information about you as possible

if you really care, you'll get a dumbphone and stop being an autist
>>
>>61189058
Also, meant LineageOS not Replicant, sorry

If you're really paranoid you could get an even older phone like a galaxy s3 and install replicant.

Just know that your MSP can track you at all times, so it'd probably be better to go for the later option
>>
>>61188972
>Botnet-Free
>Made by Chinese company
>>
>>61188874
iPhone. Even the FBI got pissed at Apple because Apple wouldn't (and couldn't) help them get into a terrorist's phone, and had to go out and get a zero-day exploit on their own.
>>
>>61189318
Then they paid to have it unlocked.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.