[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most comfortable kinds of desks for gaming I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: $_1.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
What are the most comfortable kinds of desks for gaming
I've got this sewing desk which causes me to elevate my hands up bring bring me pain after awhile. As well as my palm pressing against the corner.(more pain)
So what desks do you guys use recommend?
>>
File: 1465093060815.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465093060815.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
low and large ones
>>
>>61168127
The ones you make yourself.
>>
I use an L desk but it's not that great. I did the mistake of buying a big mousepad and now my secondary monitor on the side is sitting on the mousepad because there's no other comfortable set up.
>>
>>61168245
I got an IKEA one when I was like 14-13.
I think I remember it being rather comfy but it was the most structural unstable piece of shit I ever had. It wobbled every where and the side supports where to short so they fell down every wobble. Not to mention that it started sagging were the monitor sat. Best $50 ever spent
>>
>>61168227
>>61168274
Low is a must definitely. But large is a waste of space unless you want more monitors. Which I think is retarded. I don't see why its so common
>>
>>61168127
Get a big desk and use either monitor wall mounts, or aftermarket brackets to keep it at a better height. You should get one that's the correct height for your arms to be bent around 90^o and for your shoulders to be relaxed.
>>
>>61168300
>more monitors. Which I think is retarded. I don't see why its so common
Why would you not want more monitors? You can have a ton more windows open and makes doing things much easier.
>>
>>61168310
You mean so my elbows can rest on the desk? Wall mounts no go. I like to frequently move my room around. Don't like permanent fixtures.
>>61168318
I'm autistic in that I like to have tons of tabs open but I like closing windows so I don't feel overwhelmed. Plus its super easy to switch windows with one monitor
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.