[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you learn that there's nothing you can do to remain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: aXm775xjU.jpg (77KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm775xjU.jpg
77KB, 650x650px
When will you learn that there's nothing you can do to remain private anymore. It's game over, might as well accept it and live a happy convenient life.

Pic related, it's /g/'s opinion on botnets.
>>
>>61159810
you are not wrong, op

but that does not mean we can't fight back.

i will never stop fighting.
>>
File: 16.jpg (158KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
158KB, 633x758px
>one chance at life
>not born in year 1900 so that I would get to die before the botnet
>>
>>61159810
The reason why so many /g/tards give a shit about botnets and tracking is because most likely they want to be a black hat or do some illegal shit and not get caught.
>>
If that's really the case, then how do the Shadow Brokers remain anon?
>>
>>61160033

Have you considered the fact that some people are just genuinely concerned about society turning into some V for Vendetta-orewellian-1984 bullshit? Nobody wants an all-knowing government watching over your every move. Unchecked surveillance isn't right, whether you're doing illegal shit or not. It's a matter of principle.
>>
>>61160033
I remember when the youth had balls. They actually faught for something instead of being total cucked like you guys
>>
>>61159810
Old news. Hidefags are coming out of the woodwork everywhere. This is our generation's coming of age event. Selfishness and introversion lost to inclusivity and digital democracy.
>>
>>61160140
What are we supposed to do? Punch a computer? Punch the government? Our voices mean nothing.
>>
>>61160497
Do you know how to code? Support free software.
Do you have money to throw at stuff? Donate to the EFF and the FSF.
Do you have free time? Write documentation for free software you use, report bugs
Do you have a hobby unrelated to technology? Make a page about it that doesn't require non-free JavaScript code to run and doesn't track its users. Try to start a community around it.

There is a lot you can do, anon. Do not fall for this idea of "they are so powerful, we can't fight back". This is EXACTLY what an oppressive government wants you to think.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.