[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gaming laptop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I am thinking of buying a good gaming laptop, budget cc 3k euros. A friend suggested ASUS ROG G752VS-XS74K , so what do you think is that ok or have you another suggestion?
>>
Gaming laptop is gay
>>
>>61153184
>3k euros
http://www.sagernotebook.com/Notebook-NP9876.html

why settle for some shitty asus.
>>
Buy regular laptop for 500e and spend 2.5k on monster desktop
>>
>>61153227
And how will this help me ?

I have a good PC but I am never home, I need something for hotels.
>>
>>61153298
so you want to carry 17" 3k laptop from hotel to hotel?

You do realize how stupid that is?
>>
>>61153316

You have any other idea ?

Btw I really don't see a problem with that, it's not like I change hotels 5 times per day.
>>
>>61153184
>3k€ gaming laptop
it would be cheaper to buy a better performing desktop and pay for it to be sent to the hotel youre visiting every time
>>
>>61153210
Ok, this looks good. Thx
>>
>>61153372
Fuck off retard
>>
>>61153298
get something thin and light.
youre going to hate carrying anything 2.5 kg+
maybe like a xps 15 with a 1050, 1080p screen and extended battery
it goes for around 1300 usd and guessing how eurodollars and taxes work I'd gauge it aorund 1500-1700
>inb4 but anon I want very good gaymen performance ;-;7
no you dont. you want a good back and a not so faggoty laptop you can take anywhere
>>
Here's a plan thats better than getting one of those things:
>Buy cheap pc case
>Weld bar to top of case
>Put pc parts in case
>Carry like briefcase

Most hotels have hdmi tv's, and keyboard and mouse you can put in yer bag
>>
another alternative is getting a razer or alienware with external gpu
>>
>>61153395

That is literally impossible in most cases.
>>
if you want a gaymen laptop: >>>/v/

just get a razer stealth notebook desu
>>
>>61153461

>you want a good back and a not so faggoty laptop you can take anywhere

I will literally only be using it inside the hotel rooms or whatever accommodations I have for the current project.

Thus I don't care if it's 5kg or 10kg,the only time I have to carry it its from the car into a room, nothing more.

>>61153482

> Most hotels have hdmi tv's

Some 50% of the time it won't have anything similar.

And the whole briefcase would be a pain in the ass to explain to the company let alone move it true some countries.

>>61153757

The problem is I don't want a gaytop, I always use a desktop and always invested heavily into it. Gayming gaytops are something alien to me, but I have no choice if I wanna play something.
>>
A Sager (Clevo, same thing) is 100x better than Asus. Everything on it is upgradable, except for the bare bones. It will give you desktop level performance.

Thermals are a bit of an issue. You might need to delid the CPU to avoid throttling on load.
>>
>>61154123

Ok, I will take it in consideration. Thx
>>
>>61153184
Alienware r13, the new with the oled screen is good. Or a razer meme.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.