[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OnePlus 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: oneplus.jpg (99KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
oneplus.jpg
99KB, 840x473px
Opinions on the One Plus 5?
>>
>>61148968
iPhone that isn't a iPhone.
What does the iPhone mean to you? Well this phone is the same thing.
>>
>>61148968
6" is too big for phones
>>
>>61149092
for u
>>
same performance of the U11 but 1/3rd of the price
>>
I'm waiting for OnePlus 5T
>>
File: tGTIEVP.png (62KB, 271x347px) Image search: [Google]
tGTIEVP.png
62KB, 271x347px
This seems like a good thread to ask this in....

So I broke my screen on my OP3 right after they discontinued the OP3 3D glass protector (the only one that wasn't total shit)

Should I use my cracked glass OP3 until the OP5 is out for a while and things get sorted out a bit, or should I get the OP3T for $390ish that comes with an unused 3D glass screen protector?

Lastly, should I just jump ship on the brand and look at a normie phone? Or another chink brand like Xiaomi?
>>
Fuck one plus, the screen broke everytime it fell no matter how short of a fall on wood, carpet, tile didnt matter. It was beveled and even with otter box, and it would stick out. No nah dont do it.

If the shitty 'glass' broke u had to replace the whole screen panel. They wanted $250 everytime. Luckily i found someone whod do it for $80.
>>
>>61150117
I had the OEM full glass screen protector and the OEM shell case and it would survive almost anything, the second I took it off it broke.
>>
>>61150023
Just wait, i gave up on them and just got a shitty lg aristo.
>>
>>61150130
I wanted a phone that could just do that little more. Type of drafts for papers, sign documents on the go, show clients projects and photos ect i thought this was the phone... Ill never try again. Money wasted over and over
>>
>>61148968

R U JELLY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2X50k9Bj9Y
>>
>>61150840
The funniest part is that you can "remedy" that by flipping it upside-down. You can even check that effect out on your current phone if it allows 180 rotation. Why does it happen? No idea.
>>
>>61150840
Useless gimmick
>>
>>61150881

I see nothing of the sort on my OnePlus X when I use it upside down.

Could it be a rolling shutter camera artifact?
>>
>>61149092
found the dicklet
>>
>>61150922
On the video it's very exaggerated for some reason. Try scrolling up and down slowly and you'll notice. Not a big deal.
>>
>>61148968
Still too expensive in my opinion, even for a "flagship".
>>
>>61148978
>every phone that has a touch screen and a center button is an iPhone
This again :^)
>>
>>61151149 (OP)
Moto G5 Plus is better value, the specs it offers will be perfect for the next half decade (2013 Moto G is still a usable phone, even with modern apps)

8GB of RAM on the OnePlus 5 is overkill. If you look at RAM usage it never goes above 4.5GB. ARM64 can't properly utilize that much RAM as of now.
>>
>>61151759
That is one ugly ass phone though
>>
>>61151759
>sd625
No.
>>
>>61148968
looks like an iphone
>>
>>61152758
Not really
>>
>>61150023
My op3 is cracked to shit but still going strong. I reckon you just keep it for as long as possible. Honestly what difference is a brand new phone? It's fun for a bit while you set it up all pretty and take a couple pictures with the nice new camera but it's just the same shit.
>>
>tfw still have a one plus one and it still works great and I have no reason to upgrade
>>
>>61152838
> a black rectangle with two cameras
Preposterous!!
>>
>>61152900

This. I don't even understand how they're already up to 5.
>>
>>61152878
this is why i really cant justify to upgrade my almost three years old phone. its still working, but only shit battery life
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.