[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does this make g feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (46KB, 983x528px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
46KB, 983x528px
how does this make g feel
>>
I'd prefer a machine over a human too, as long as the machine was running libre firmware and software.
>>
>>61141368

dont you have some lotion to apply to your feet while someone is trying to interview you, Stallman
>>
I prefer ordering by machine.
Some fast-food resturants here have it and its great. Order and pay with a machine, you get a ticket, pickup the food when done.
>>
>>61141339
makes me feel sad for people who cant achieve anything better than receiving orders in mcdonalds or something for life.
>>
File: yes pls yes.png (10KB, 188x159px) Image search: [Google]
yes pls yes.png
10KB, 188x159px
>mfw delivery services finally started to accept paypal so you don't even have to talk to the delivery guy (or give him a tip)
>>
>>61142831

wat

most companies have had online ordering and it gives you a slot for tips, you never had to give them a tip with cash, online ordering or with paypal
>>
>>61142831
>tips
what

oh right if you don't then you get shot
>>
Do companies regularly clean their machines though? If I go to a restaurant and order food from a touchscreen device do they wipe it clean with a disinfectant?

Who knows what sort of germs must be on them from previous users.
>>
>>61142845
i was talking about food delivery services, sorry.

they didn't accept paypal until like 2010
>>
>>61142862

but you still have to look at them in the eye and stiff them a tip
>>
>>61142861

maybe bring some latex gloves with you, nancy
>>
>>61142861
All kinds of germs, obviously. Thankfully, you probably have a functioning immune system and you dip all your food in hydrochloric acid.
>>
>>61143075
The person who used the touchscreen before you could have been rigorously scratching his butt before using the touchscreen. Don't you find that disconcerting?
>>
>>61142861
Probably not. It's academic anyway because dry, hard surfaces are terrible for breeding bacteria.
>>
>>61143125

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjicY84RV4c
>>
Feels like progress. I ordered a double burger and the - probably stoned - kid taking my order put me down for 2 burgers. It's also annoying when they have heavy accents and can barely understand english. I think it's hilarious that they want to get paid $15/hr for what they do; fuck 'em and bring on the automation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.